✎ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

! 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙁𝙄𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 !

NAME: GALINA KUZNETSOV

GENDER: FEMALE

RACE: BLACK

DATE OF BIRTH: 9/18/95

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 125 lbs

EYE COLOR: DARK BROWN

HAIR COLOR: DARK BROWN / BLACK

MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE

ALIASES: ANOMALY, THE TEMPUS, ROSE WIDOW, THE SLAVIC SHADOW, THE APEX WITCH

CURRENT ALIAS: ANOMALY

LATER MAIN ALIAS: THE APEX WITCH

KNOWN RELATIVES:
HENRY KUZNETSOV [father; deceased],
ANASTASIA KUZNETSOV [mother; deceased]

AFFILIATION: HYDRA [formerly] , THE RED ROOM [formerly], AVENGERS.

CITIZENSHIP: RUSSIA; UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

EDUCATION: NONE

- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

KNOWN POWERS
(some powers may appear later)

TELEPATHY: Users can mentally interact with the mind, consciousness, and thoughts of themselves or others using their minds, thus being able to read & sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally, and a plethora of other capabilities through non-physical means.

Telepathic Communication: which is the ability to transmit information from one mind to another

Telepathic Perception: which is the ability to receive information with one's mind

Telepathic Manipulation: which is the ability to influence the minds of others to varying degrees.

TELEKINESIS: The power to move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with one's mind.

ENERGY MANIPULATION: The power to manipulate energy.

Energy Absorption: The power to absorb various forms of energy and utilize it in some way

Energy Manifestation: The power to create living manifestations of energy.

TELEPORTATION: The power to teleport from one location to another.

MAGIC: The power to utilize supernatural forces to potentially achieve any effect one desires.

Chaos Magic: The user can utilize chaos magic, a type of magic that taps into and utilizes the chaotic forces of the universe, granting the user nigh-omnipotent scale magical powers and mastery of spells capable of warping, manipulating and/or reconstructing reality and probability as well as the very fabric of existence.

• At their fullest potential, The user can cause total chaos and destruction to the cosmos, even rewriting entire multiverses on a whim.

REALITY WARPING: Users can create, shape, and can manipulate reality such as overwriting, erasing and rewriting reality the sum or aggregate of all that is real or existent within a system, just by thinking about it, while weaker users are limited to what's "real," stronger ones can make changes from nothing. Depending on the power of a reality warper, they may alter something as tangible as physics and the universe to something inconceivable like the metaphysical and logic.

• The power actually works when the user controls the very existential state of anything depending on their proficiency, regardless of whether or not the entity in question is an object or subject, among so many or most others depending on their power scale. It can range from transmogrifying objects or subjects into something different, altering the laws of reality, logic, and physics, creating things out of thin air, to outright erasing it on the spot.

DESTRUCTION MAGIC: The user of this power can utilize powerful and yet very dangerous spells which can unleash unstable magical energies which can destroy entities and other powers.  

- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -

KNOWN ABILITIES and TECHNIQUES

ESPIONAGE: the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.

MASTER OF DISGUISE: the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance.

MASTER BALLERINA & ACROBAT: someone who is incredibly skilled in acrobatics and ballet.

— in the Red Room, the girls were taught ballet and gymnastics to assist in their fighting.

MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS: someone who is incredibly skilled in martial arts.

WEAPONS EXPERT: an expert in the field of weaponry and weapons technology.

MASTER ASSASSIN: someone who completes every mission without a hitch; an expert in assassination

- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -