✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

2018
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

"SHURI, NOW."

"Copy that — go, go go go!" Shuri urged on her brother's command.

The Wakanda core four — Ross, Shuri, Galina, and Nakia had stolen guard uniforms to sneak around — a mask adorning their faces to withhold their identity.

They go rushing down the familiar lab hallway and once inside, they quickly discard the disguise.

Galina ran her fingers through her unruly "helmet hat" curls a couple of times as they rushed over to the sand table that was being lifted before them.

The black sand melted off of the needed gear — pieces of armor and Shuri's creative weapons sat there.

The princess grasped the same device that was used in Korea on their wild car chase, holding it up towards Ross.

"Lina, Nakia, and I will get control of the Royal Talon with this." she carefully told him as they rushed around trying to gather their things.

"So what do I do?" he dumbly questioned as he watched them work quickly, visibly frazzled.

Galina then went up to the operative with kimoyo beads and held them up. "You'll have to fly it, genius." she tells him before forcing the bracelet on his wrist and giving him an almost sarcastic smile.

"What?!" he proclaimed, voice raised in consternation.

"Don't worry, you were a great pilot." Shuri reassured as she gently yanked him by the arm to place a communicative device behind his ear. "I will guide you through it."

Everett prods at the pea sized device densely as the princess set up the remote device. "It's just like riding a hover bike!" she reassured before rushing over to where Nakia and Galina stood.

"You guys have hover bikes?!"

"Guys, put that on." she ordered, gesturing quickly to the suits on the sand.

One suit had the distinct colors and patterns of a cultural Dora Milaje uniform while the other was a plain white stealth suit.

While Galina made no qualms to her demand, just simply shrugging a bit and grasping it, Nakia pushed back

"I am not a Dora." she argued.

Shuri rolled her eyes and raised her voice ever so slightly in exasperation. "Just put it on, it's armor!" she called over her shoulder as her and Galina ran out the door. "Good luck, Agent Ross!"