➘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

2012
📍HELICARRIER
Loki's Cell
╚════▣◎▣════╝

HER PLAN will either succeed or fail.

The base plan is to manipulate Loki's mind which should be easy in theory, to get answers and distribute them towards the rest of the team — inevitably getting their trust. 

The main plan is to question Loki on what he meant back on the mountain — to try and seek whatever answers he was trying to give or obtain...about the scepter.

She did in fact absorb the blast.

And she has no idea why.

And she also has no idea who she saw in the golden light when she was half conscious.

Maybe she was hallucinating from the blast or maybe she's just plain crazy.

Galina walked down the hallway to his cell. She was immediately met by guards standing in front of the entrance.

"Kuznetsov, you have no clearance here." one of them said.

"I do, actually." she replied. Her eyes burned pink as she entered their minds, head tilting slightly to the side.

Their eyes turned cloudy before fading into her energy color as they stepped out of the way.

Though they put new metal bracelets on her, after the blast her power...amplified?

It still restricts her power but not as much as it did before.

Galina twisted her wrist at her side and the doors slowly opened. The "dungeon" was cold. In the middle of the chamber stood Loki in his cage.

She moved further into the room, eyes still pink as she disable the cameras with her mind.

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." Loki slowly turned around to face her with a grin.

"But you figured I'd come..." she narrowed her eyes at him chillingly as a smirk was plastered in her full lips.

"After, after whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." he paced towards her with a smirk.

"I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton."

"I would say I've expanded his mind."

"And once you've won.." she walks towards him. "..once you're king of the mountain, what happens to his mind?"

"Is this love, Kuznetsov?"

"Love is for the weak." she paused, trying to come up with an excuse. "I owe him a debt." which is true, by the way.

His eyes narrow at her as an amused grin appeared on his thin lips. "You're a liar."

Galina's jaw clenched as she exhaled a long breath through her nose. "Maybe I am." she took another step forwards, crossing her arms. "Maybe I simply want to know what happened to Barton."

"You want to know more about the power of my scepter, don't you?"

She glanced away momentarily, scratching the side of her head before looking back, deciding to drop the first plan all together. "I want to know why I absorbed its blast."