➘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

2012
📍NEW YORK CITY
Midtown, Manhattan
*LONG CHAPTER*
╚════▣◎▣════╝

LOKI AND Galina stood together on the roof of Stark Tower. He had used his magic to create a suit for her which was painted in black and pinks — her chains all off.

They watch as Tony is knocked back by his attempt of penetrating the field of the Tesseract that Selvig has put together with gadgets at a roof just by the tower.

"What's the plan?" she asks, not taking her vision off of Tony who has finally noticed them.

"Kill the metal man ."

Tony landed on a padding just beside them, a little higher up. As he walked, various technological devices began to disband his tattered metal suit.

The two and one eyed one another with each step as Galina and Loki began to walk into the penthouse.

Once inside, Loki spoke.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity."

"Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"You should have left your armor on for that."

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny." he steps down to stand behind the bar, pouring himself a drink. "Would you like a drink?" he looks at Galina. "I would offer you one too, Carrie, but i'm pretty sure you're underage."

"Stalling me, stalling us." he gestures towards the girl who was lingering behind him. "..won't change anything."

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"Stark, he's planning on killing you."

Tony's angry face very clearly faltered when he heard Galina's voice in his head. 

"Who is speaking?"
he thought.

— "Who else?"
she gave him a roll of the eyes.
— "I have a plan, just trust me."

Loki was too busy putting on a show of staring out the window. "The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?"

— "It's hard to trust someone who ran off with the enemy."

"That was apart of the plan."

All along, she's been playing a game of her own.

Do you seriously think that Galina is stupid enough to be manipulated that easily?

If Loki knows of her past, that just means that she needs to kill Loki, not turn against her team.

"Lucky for you, I have one too...just in case you'll betray me again."

"The Avengers." Loki and Galina look at him, confused "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing."

"Yes, I've met them." he grins snidely before nodding towards Galina. "Recruited one of them too."

Tony nods with a sarcastic smile. "Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother and sister, the demigods; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, one with weird mind tricks, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."