❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺: 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

2016

📍WAKANDATwo Days LaterWakanda Medical Center╰─────────╯

📍WAKANDA
Two Days Later
Wakanda Medical Center
╰─────────╯

Galina opened her eyes slowly — she was cold, so cold.

All around her was darkness, pitch blackness and the small gust of wind that traveled through her hair sent shivers down her spine.

Is this hell?

"My child..."

She spun around on her heel too look at the voice that came from behind her.

Just a little ahead stood a figure that overlapped with the darkness — the only thing that stood out was the woman's long platinum blonde locks.

"Ah, yes..." the silhouette muttered chillingly.

Galina triggered power in her left palm—nothing appeared.

She looked down at her hand in confusion when nothing energized in her hand only to find her fingertips turning black.

"Your powers don't work here."

Her head snapped up to meet the woman's dark eyes. "Who the hell are you?"

"Someone who you'll be meeting very soon, my child."

GALINA SHARPLY inhaled a breath and her eyes opened quickly when she was pushed out of the bizarre nightmare.

She rubbed at her forehead that was covering a migraine in her head as her eyes trailed around the the unfamiliar room.

It was a lab.

That was when her sight landed upon a figure with their back turned — the back covered in long braids.

Galina's head tilted slowly to the side and she readied her powers as she began to sit up.

She snuck up behind the girl stealthily and just as she was about to push power into her head, she turned around.

The girl yelped and took a step back with her hands grasping at her chest to steady her heart. "Do not scare me like that, lightskin!"

"Who are you? Where am I?" she continued to take haste steps towards her with angry dark pink eyes.

"Do not fret. I am here to help you. You are in Wakanda." her frown slowly turned up into a kind smile. "My name is Shuri...im the genius who glued your insides back together." she waved her arm up gesturingly toward her. "The land of the living isn't done with you yet, Ms. Kuznetsov."