❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴

2016
📍BERLIN
╰─────────╯

GALINA'S EYES slowly fluttered open.

The first thing that she noticed was the muggy air on her skin and the softness underneath her body.

She slowly sat up on her elbows and rubbed at her head — she realized that she was placed upon some dingy mattress.

"Thanks guys." she muttered sarcastically to herself.

Galina rubbed at her bleary eye as the other one took in her surroundings — she spotted both Sam and Steve peeking out the corner of whatever bunker they got themselves into.

And as she sits there for several seconds, she realized something — at this realization, she found her eyes growing wide.

The throbbing in her thigh had completely diminished.

Her head snapped to look down at her tattered tight covered legs...only to find a dull mark in place of the total bullet wound.

Growing up as an assassin, she's gotten herself into situations where she's been stabbed and shot...multiple times.

She's healed quickly from it, usually a little bit over two weeks tops but from what she could tell, it hasn't even been a full day.

Her finger skimmed over the smooth area, her limb not dipping into a crevice or hole and when she touched it, the only pain she could feel was a minor sore — as if it were simply a bruise.

"Hey, you're awake."

Galina tilted her head up at the voice as she consciously set her hands over the "wounded" area to cover up healed flesh — as if they haven't already seen it.

Steve comes strolling over with a mesh bag in his hands, sporting a small kind smile that she hasn't  seen in what felt like ages.

"You took a hit, kid." he comments through a sigh as he crouched down beside her.

"Yeah no shit." she replied smartly, inhaling a shaky breath. "How long was I out for?"

"Only an hour. Sam found you in your cell already in bad condition before you passed out."

"Where are we?"

"A warehouse not too far away from the UN bunker."

Her eyes flitted up to the small cut on his forehead. "What happened?"

Steve breathed deeply. "The psychologist that Bucky was supposed to be seeing triggered him. We got into a scuffle."

"Jesus." she murmured, scrapping one of her hands down her face stressfully.

"I grabbed you some things." he held the bag up gesturingly before setting it down beside her. "Some comfy clothes — don't understand how you fought in that."

Galina laughs through her nose. "I don't know either." she sniffed shortly, cutting off her laugh before her eyes gleamed up at him with something serious. "Is Bucky okay?" she asks in a timid whisper.