✰ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

2015
📍SEOUL
Korea
╰─────────╯

STEVE AND Galina are dropped off from the quinjet by a roof, they both hop onto the pavement.

They were both suited up except she was adorned in dark cargo pants and a spandex long-sleeve dark pink turtle neck with combat boots.

"Two minutes." Steve said into the comms on his wrist. "Stay close."

"Are you still mad at me?" she found herself questioning. "Because if you are, now isn't the tim—"

"Now isn't the time to be having these conversations." he replied in his Captain-ly voice before turning and running towards the lab.

Galina sighed heavily. "So still mad." she said to herself before following after him.

The minute they made it into the lab, it was complete destruction.

Wires we're firing off, tables were flipped, bodies were laying on the ground unmoving.

But then they saw...

"Dr. Cho!" she exclaims in shock as she fell to her knees beside her. Steve grabs a couple of gauze nearby and placed it upon the wound.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Dr. Cho told him weakly, coughing.

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it."

"Yeah, no shit." Galina muttered in response to Steve's comment.

"Go." she urged.

Galina and Cap hesitated a bit before leaving Dr. Cho behind on the ground as they began to sprint down the hall.

The girl rose her wrist to her lips to speak into comms. "Did you guys copy that?"

"We did." Clint responded.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Aspen informed.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you two. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." he yelled into the comms as he climbed up a ladder. Galina flew over — pink dressing her palms as she landed on top of the truck, Steve following.

Steve climbed down to the truck's back doors and was about to open it until Ultron blasts it from the inside.

He blasts it a second time and Steve ends up dragging along on the road with a piece of metal from the truck.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy!" he said. "I'm gonna try to keep it that way!"

"No shit, Rogers!" Galina replied from the top of the vehicle. With an upturn of her wrist, he's engulfed in energy and raised up from the ground.