! ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ

2024
📍NEW YORK
MISTAKES ARE PRESENT. IM SORRY
╰─────────╯

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends...we lost family..."

Although they barely exchanged words the night before, Pietro and Galina shared a small smile and interlocked hands as they walked.

"We lost a part of ourselves — today, we have a chance to take it all back."

Thor, the man whom has lost everything and everyone — the realm of Asgard, his family, his brother — he has a chance to do something good for everyone in the universe.

Tony, the man whom has gained everything he's wanted — Pepper as his wife, a child, but now he can give people their wives back — their children.

"You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect."

Expect the unexpected is what Natasha has learned to implement into her daily life.

If you would've told her that she'd leave the Red Room and trade in the horrors of that place to the joy she's found with this family, she would've laughed in your face.

If you would've told Clint that he'd gain a little sister the day that he took in that little redhead teenager into SHIELD, he would've laughed in your face.

Same goes for Galina, when he captured her over a decade ago.

"Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win."

The original Avengers share glance with one another — Bruce, Galina, Natasha, Tony, Clint, Thor, and Steve, all gave one another an almost surreal glance.

They started as strangers in 2012, grew to be family, loved and lost a member and then gained an onslot of new ones who became their friends.

They built this from the ground up, now it's time to end the wars of all wars once and for all.

"Whatever it takes. Good luck."

Rocket points to the Captain, nodding impressed. "He's pretty good at that."

"Right?" Scott agrees, nearly bouncing up and down on his toes in excitement.

"All right." Tony breathes out, sharing a look with Steve. "You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged." Bruce called out from the control station below.

Addressing the shrunk Benatar in Pietro's hand, Rocket points at it. "You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." he muttered. "Okay, I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

Bruce finally joined them on top of the platform, the ten of them simply taking everything in for a moment before the scientist smacked a button on his sleeve.

"See you in a minute." Natasha smiled excitedly.

The machine began to calibrate around them as their helmets materialized onto their heads.

Galina squeezed her eyes tightly as she felt herself beginning to be pulled downwards.

📌 MORAG 2014

"Alright, bring it down Blue." Rhodey instructed Nebula. "Right on that line, that's it. Down, down."

Just a little bit away from the lowering ship, Galina, Pietro, Natasha, and Clint stood together in their own little group.