! 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺: 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴

2019
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

THEIR TREMBLING HANDS GRAPPLED onto the other's tightly, their steps in sync as they walked across the palace's porch suited up.

She was adorned in an oversized hoodie on top of the bodice of the suit to ensure that the small prominent bump would be hidden.

After all, she isn't really meant to be fighting that much as per their agreement.

In the distance they spotted several team members hopping off of the ship and being led by T'Challa.

They consisted of Natasha, a heavily bearded Steve, Sam, Pietro, Petra, Rhodey, Wanda & Vision, and the long lost Bruce.

He lifted their conjoined hands and turned his wrist to bring her hand up to his mouth, pressing a light kiss to it before gently tucking her closer to him.

Bucky wraps an arm around her waist and places that hand against her stomach. He smiles. "They're kickin' up a storm in there." he observed in a whisper.

"They're excited to fight." she said, grinning.

His smile immediately fell and he stared down at her with a sharp unamused glare. "Well, they better get their hopes down."

Just then, they were close enough to them to be able to faintly hear T'Challa's instruction.

"You will have my Kingsguard." the king informed. "The Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." he trailed off once the couple came into view.

"And a semi-stable one-hundred year old man." the brunette man remarked with a twinkling grin.

Galina smiled at him as he unraveled himself from her and took a step forward to embrace Steve, who welcomed him wholeheartedly.

Although she kinda hates Steve, she doesn't hate Bucky — and watching their friendship in real time is something special.

And although Bucky was mad at Steve for a hot minute over what happened with Galina, the girl encouraged him to keep contact with the Captain...she just personally isn't.

As they part, Steve is smiling brightly at him as he patted him on the arm. "How you been, Buck?"

He shrugs a bit, almost bashful in his movements. "Uh, not bad...for the end of the world." he added in jest.

Before Galina could scold him for his warning, a boulder of a force came crashing into her at warp speed, wrapping her in super strength.

She let out a light hmph at the sudden contact and looked down to find Petra hanging onto her tightly, her face forcibly tucked underneath her arm.

Galina chuckled and wrapped her arms around her, cradling her head to her chest and leaning her own head on top of hers. "Hey." she softly greeted.

Petra's eyes were closed with a content smile. "Hi." she replied.

At another touch on her opposing arm, she found Wanda walking past her with an arm helping a limping Vision as they were being quickly led away by scientists.