✁ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚: 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙚

2014

📍WASHINGTON, D

📍WASHINGTON, D.C
Natasha's House
╰─────────╯

"AH, FUCK you bitch." Galina cursed, the accent that she's disguised for a year or two now slipping as she took a gulp of vodka straight from the bottle.

"This is what you get for not being careful." Natasha continued to dab the washcloth on the gash on her arm. "Do you want it to get infected?"

"Yes because then maybe i'll die and wouldn't have to deal with your annoying ass anymore—AH, what was that for?" she cried out when the redhead placed sudden pressure on the wound.

"For being a little pussy. I'm sure you've been stabbed and shot plenty of times but a small gash is where you draw the line?"

"I have but I don't remember it. My therapist says that it's a trauma response."

"Right..." she trailed off as she wrapped her arm up. That's when Lina's phone began to buzz.

She curved her wrist upwards and the phone soars into her grasp.

INCOMING CALL from Captain BBL

She swipes the green button and put it on speaker phone. "What you doing? What cha' wearing?"

"You really need to stop answering every call with that line."

"Sorry I stole it from Tony. What do you want golden boy?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the Smithsonian if you're still in D.C?"

"Listen, i'm flattered trul—" she broke out into a fit of giggles when Steve interrupted her.

"I'm not asking you on a date, Galina."

"It's okay, you don't have to deny it. I know i'm a catch."

"Christ, you need to stop hanging around Tony so much — carbon copy." he let out an annoyed sigh. "Listen, are you still in D.C or not?"

"You want to hangout with me?" she questioned slowly. "You're not...mad?"

Steve let out another sigh. "I spoke to Fury — it kinda opened my eyes to some things so i'm not...that mad...at you anymore. And besides, it was a pretty rough mission so I just thought we could go somewhere if you're up for it."