✁ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

2014
📍UNKNOWN
tw: allusions to sexual assault
╰─────────╯

COLD, SHE felt cold.

She felt extra sensations of cold around her wrists and ankles and a gnawing pain in her head.

Whatever she was inhaling right now, smelt dirty — the room smelt and felt muggy and humid.

Eventually, she found the strength to open her eyes.

She couldn't see shit except for a couple of men ahead of her in a blank canvased room — her vision was completely split, it looked like there were double the bodies which alarmed her.

But what deeply troubled her was the sensation of tightness on her joints — the feeling she knew all too well.

In panic, she began to pull at her arms frantically.

There were chains around her wrists that hung her body to the ceiling — she looked down to find the same on her ankles that barely even touched the ground also finding that her legs were bare and that she'd been stripped down to just her underwear and bra.

"No." she mutters in trepidation, heart hammering in her chest as a cool sweat beaded upon her skin.

"Oh, yes."

Her head bolted up weakly at the voice...the man in front of her was fucking Rumlow.

"Youpieecee of shit, Iknew it." she cursed, lightly slurring her words and realizing that she could barely form a coherent thought nor could she feel control muscles to hold her hung head upright. "Whattheffuck did yougive me."

"Rough night?" he quipped, chuckling lightly as he took several steps towards her. Stopping in front of her, he ran a finger down the expanse of her jaw, moving a curl from out of her face. "Some sedatives, muscle relaxers, a shit ton of suppressors that should make it so you don't have your abilities for the next 24 hours." he said nonchalantly. "Give us time to...whip you back into shape, Rose Widow."

"Fuck you." she venomously cursed, eyes cutting into his through her strands of hair that were hanging in front of her face.

"Maybe another time, shortcake. We have work to do." he joked once more.

"You'rejus' a fuckin' commedian, aren't ya?"

"Only for you." he then grasped harshly onto her face, his grimy fingers digging into her cheeks as he looked her seriously in the eye. "I'm gonna give you two options here because i'm a nice fucking guy — either, you pledge your allegiance to HYDRA right here right now and you won't have to see Pierce and trust me you really don't want to see him. Or, we bring you to Pierce and force it out of ya."

Galina gritted her teeth against each other before punctuating her next words. "Go. To. Hell."

Rumlow sighs in disappointment, dropping his hand from her face causing for her head to loll back down as he backed away. "See, I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Boys." he nodded to his men.

Within seconds, she felt her body colliding to the ground — her already pained and sore body crying out at the small impact as the men unhooked the chains from the ceiling.