✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧'

2018
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

GALINA'S EYES FLUTTERED open to see Bucky's blue ones staring at her, eyes filled with such adoration.

"Creep." she groggily spoke.

"You snore in your sleep." he remarked with a toothy grin.

"What?" she squeaked incredulously. "No I don't!"

"Don't worry its kinda charming." his metal fingers that he had just gotten back. card through her hair to move it out of her face.

"And you're telling me this now when we've been sleeping together for mont—wait, that sounded wrong." she groaned into the pillow. "You get what im trying to say."

"Yeah I think I got it, doll." thats when he abruptly popped up from off of the bed, tapping her leg in the process. "Come on and get dressed. We're going somewhere."

"But its so early." she whines, rolling over onto her back to look up at him with a glare and trying not to let her eyes trail down the ripples of muscle upon his abdomen.

"Its about nine o'clock." he said as he threw on a shirt. "That isn't early at all."

"Senior citizens get up at this time and i'm not a senior citizen."

"Wow are you calling me a senior citizen?"

"If the shoe fits wear it, baby."

"You're gonna pay for that!" he chuckled and grabbed her ankles with his hands, dragging her to the edge of the bed.

"Bucky stop!" she laughs as her face and neck were being attacked with kisses. "Why do you always do this?"

"Because you're pretty." he purposely said to get her even more flustered and riled up.

"Shut up!!"

📌 MARKETPLACE

"What exactly are we doing today?" Galina questioned as their hands that were intertwined in the middle of them were swinging back n forth as they walked.

"I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I didn't have a plan or anything." he confessed. "I just wanted to spend the entire day with you, doing something fun."

"But we spend everyday together in the first place."

"Well yeah but I mean actually doing something besides rotting away in the hut all day."

"But I like rotting away with you." she says with a playful pout.

Bucky looked down at her with nothing but love, scrunching his nose up for a moment before squeezing her hand and whisking her elsewhere. "Hey, lets go get some plums."

"Oh right how could I forget your obsession with plums." she scoffed as her feet skidded against the ground at being dragged. "Im starting to believe that you love them more than me."

Not even sparring a second thought to what had just slipped off of her tongue, she continued to walk while he abruptly stopped.