❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

2016
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

"BUCKY, STOP." she giggled out, gently pushing him away from her.

"This needs to be put to an end." Pietro contended as he shook his head from side to side in pure and utter disgust. "I can't take it anymore."

Galina wiped the sleeve of his hoodie that swallowed her smaller frame against the flour on her forehead that was blown on her.

Bucky simply encircled his arm around her back and pulled her into his side, placing a kiss on her temple. "You're so cute."

Petra makes an obnoxious gagging noise from the staircase that they stood camped out on as she watched them continue to giggle and make breakfast. "I feel ill."

"Are you not on the Bucklina ship train?" Wanda rhetorically questioned.

"Trust, I am, but that doesn't mean I want to see the ship sailing in real time." she then shivered dramatically. "It's giving me the heebie jeebies."

The brunette sighed dreamily as she stared down at them. "I think they're adorable."

"Whose adorable?"

The three abundantly flinch at the Captain-ly vibrato that came rolling down the stairs.

They grimaced as Steve came stepping down the staircase with furrowed brows to check out what they were looking at.

And the sight stunned him.

Galina's blanket adorned arms were wrapped tightly around his best-friend's torso from behind as he poured a bowl of eggs into a frying pan upon the heated stove.

Maybe they're just friends, right?

Wrong, because Bucky turned his head to the side to give her a quick kiss on the lips when she lifts up onto her tippy toes.

He was broken out of his stare at the sound of an iPhone capturing a camera and soon found Petra trying to withhold her laugh at his clearly shocked expression.

"W—What?" he stammered. "When...When did this happen?"

"It's been happening, Cap — you've just been too blind to see it." Wanda replied smoothly before diverting her attention back at the couple below.

No wonder why Bucky is a lot more happier these days — but why didn't he come to him about her like they used to about girls?

God, why didn't Galina go to him? 

He wasn't mad or angry, he just felt all of the emotions leveling off as hurt.

"So, what are we doing today?" she questioned, looking up at him with her chin rested against his sternum.

"Well, I have a surprise later actually." he told her with a grin and a squeeze, holding her tighter. "Shuri helped me with it actually."

"Is that why she's been acting far more giddy than usual?" she asked through a laugh. "I just thought she overdosed on Dr. Pepper again."