❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

2016
📍BERLIN
╰─────────╯

"HOW DID she find you exactly?"

Bucky found his head darting up to glance at his old best-friend from where he sat in the backseat.

Galina was out cold, slumped against the super soldier's covered metal arm that he's shocked she found comfortable.

Parts of his heart swelled at the sight of her so carelessly against the appendage that he found no comfort in.

"It's just...I can't help but to ask — I haven't been able to get any details." the blonde Captain reiterated, smiling a bit. "Seems like you really care for one another."

Bucky gave him a tight-lipped smile, eyes down casting to stare at his lap where his fingers wrung together. "She'd supposedly tracked me with some malware? From that point forward, she refused to leave me for almost over a month before....you know..."

"She's been through a lot, so have you." Steve stated in a fondness. "I'm glad you guys have each other."

The two pals shared a long meaningful stare in the dashboard mirror within the beats of silence before...

Sam broke the silence with his cheeky nature. "Okay, let's stop beating around the bush — are you guys like..." he trailed with a smirk, looking over the seat at the brunette.

Steve breathes out a small spout of laughter through his nostrils. "Sam.."

"What! You were thinking it too."

Bucky's eyes were set in a sharp glare in the direction of the Falcon before giving him a monotone, "No."

Just then, Steve halts the vehicle underneath a bridge and placed it in park — he gives them pointed looks, one mainly towards Sam.

"Be good."

"Okay, dad." Sam sarcastically replied as the blonde hopped out of the car.

At the sound of the door slamming shut, Galina jolted up from out of her deep slumber with wide alarmed eyes.

"Hey hey hey." Bucky gently cooed in a low whisper as he brought his flesh hand up to cup her head back against his shoulder. "Go back to sleep, we aren't at the airport yet."

"Mm." she hummed exhaustively, shutting her eyes back closed. "I want McNuggets." she blearily says.

Bucky felt his lips quirking up in a bright grin at her sleepy words. "We'll get you McNuggets after this — promise."

Galina hummed again to herself, wrapping her arms around his firm big one and beginning to doze back off.

Sam almost wanted to gag at how soft he made his voice nonetheless, at them both being painfully unaware that they clearly like one another.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Sharon greeted Steve as he walked up to her. "Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car."

"It's low profile." he countered.

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." she opens the trunk of her car, revealing Steve
and Sams's gear.