➘ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

2012
📍HELICARRIER
S.H.I.E.L.D
╚════▣◎▣════╝

THE TEAM except for Tony are all sat around in a debriefing room watching Fury speak to Loki.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." Fury pressed a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell.

Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of hardcore winds echo.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!"

Fury closes the hatch and points at Loki.

"Ant."

He then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap.

"Boot."

Loki snidely smirks. "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." he countered.

"Oh, I've heard." Loki looked into the camera.
"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

He pursed his lips. "Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury smiles sarcastically. "Well, you let me know if 'Real Power' wants a magazine or something."

Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.

Steve watched until the screen grew black all while Thor and Elora looked on in regret and sadness. Aspen and Galina exchanged various glances.
                                                                                        "He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Banner jested.

Steve let out an exasperated breath. "Loki's gonna drag this out, so, Thor, what's his play?"

"Am I invisible?" Elora commented, annoyed that only her brother was addressed.

He clears his throat uncomfortably. "Sorry, Thor, Elora, what's his play?

"That's much better."

Thor crossed his arms, lightly glaring at his sister before he starts. "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known."

"He means to lead them against your people." Elora continues, leaning against the table. "They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army? From outer space?" Steve questions in awe.

"So he's building another portal." Bruce says. "That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." 

"Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist."

"He's a friend." Thor swallowed thickly.

Natasha leaned forward on the table. "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours."

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him." Aspen added. "He's not leading an army from here."