❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘶𝘱𝘴

2016
📍LAGOS
Nigeria
╰─────────╯

"ALL RIGHT, what do you see?" the voice of the Captain himself crackled through the earpiece. 

Wanda clears her throat, stirring a glass of tea with her chipped finger nails. "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means...."

"Cameras." replied Petra whom sat a couple of tables away from the telepaths.

"Both cross streets are one way."

"So, compromised escape routes." Pietro's accented voice rang through.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve half-heartedly explained, eyes focused on the scene from the height he was scouted at. "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one?

"It's cute." Galina comments, stealing Wanda's mug to take a sip of her tea which earned her a scowl.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody." Natasha ranted. "Probably us."

The Sokovian remarks. "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."

Galina and Wanda find themselves glancing over their shoulder to Natasha sitting right behind them with Petra — giving them both a "really" expression.

Sam joins in on the banter. "Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" she joked dryly.

"Eyes on target, folks." Steve redirected them back to the mission. "This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."

"Correction: hates you." the Russian stated matter of factly. "You're the one who burned his face off."

That's when a garbage truck is seen — pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles.

"Sam, see that garbage truck?" Steve questioned. "Tag it."

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram." Natasha observed in a actioned sigh.

"Go now." Steve urged.

Confusion is clear in Wanda's voice. "Why?"

"He's not hitting the police."