❅ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺

2016
📍WAKANDA
╰─────────╯

SOFT SNORES escaped from their mouths — their limbs were tangled together as they were innocently cuddled up in the sheets.

"You owe me hot cheetos." Petra smugly said to Wanda — the two stood at the foot of the bed watching the entwined ex-assassins sleep.

"I'll get you some tomorrow." she defeatedly says before she snapped another picture of the two sleeping. "We're not telling anyone we saw this, okay?"

"Pfft, wasn't planning on it." she says. "God only knows how Pietro would react, or Steve."

"That would be a nightmare." she emphasized before sighing. "Let's go see what the morons made for breakfast."

Petra nodded a bit and they both turned on their heels, exiting the room as stealthily as possible.

At the sound of the door shutting closed, Bucky began to stir awake.

As his conscious came back, he soon realized that he slept a nightmare-free night.

His lips turned up into a soft smile when the first thing he saw when his eyes opened was Galina's sleeping form on his chest.

Her head was tucked tightly into his neck and her whole body was practically wrapped around him, her limbs tightly raveled like an anaconda.

The dark glint of his metal hand shone in the sunlight that was cascading beautifully in the room as he gently swooped a curl from out of her face.

This action caused for her nose to cutely scrunch up at the intrusion and she cuddled deeper into him.

"Stop moving." she grumbled in a rasp.

"I wasn't!" he defended with an easy chuckle. "I was just...messing with your hair."

Galina then removed her face from his neck and stared up at him with those bleary green eyes. "That's literally what moving is you idiot."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." he replied as his metal hand slipped up to cup her cheek — his eyes darted all over her features, taking in her beauty as his thumb ran across her cheekbone tenderly.

"You're making me nervous." she broke through the silence.

"Why?"

"Because of your stare — it's making me nervous."

"I'm just...admiring you."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you're pretty."

Galina rolled her eyes bashfully as her cheeks began to tint. "Stop it."

"I can't compliment you?"

"You just make me nervous!"

"Your prettiness makes me nervous."

"Stop it!" she exclaimed through a bashful giggle as she tried to stuff her face back into his neck.