✰ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭

2015
📍QUINJET
╰─────────╯

"DID YOU know?"

It was after the fight in Seoul, and they ended up taking the jet that Galina had stolen a month prior to make it back to the Tower since Clint was nowhere to be seen.

She was sitting in the co-pilot's seat, curled into herself and lightly trembling while Steve was directing the aircraft.

With a hesitant sigh, he replied. "I did." he said regretfully. "We figured it out after encountering the three of them while you were gone. Hill found files on them including your sister's."

Galina shakes her head to herself, murmuring. "She's only thirteen." she whispered painfully. "She shouldn't be experiencing this — I thought she managed to escape from all this shit, I should've tried to look for her."

"Hey." he softly said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "This isn't your fault. You were young too when you made it out of that hell-hole."

"I still should've looked."

Meanwhile, back in the passenger pit were Strucker's prized pupils sitting in a circle on the ground of the jet.

"She hates me." Petra muttered, fingers tangling in her scalp.

"She doesn't hate you." Wanda reassured as she removed her hand from her scalp to grab it. "She's in shock."

"Are you kidding? The minute I told her that I was her sister, she practically ran out of the train." she cringed, shaking her head. "I shouldn't have even said anything."

"You're brave for saying something." she said with a consoled smile. "If she can't see that, which I think she can, then she's really stupid."

"Yeah...yeah."

Though there was an age gap between them — Petra being thirteen and the twins being eighteen, all of them had become like a little family for the past year.

"What's exactly the plan?" Galina asked the Captain.

"Stop Stark from making a second murder bot."

📌 AVENGERS TOWER

Tony clicked away at multiple buttons that pertained to the synthetic body of Ultron's design. "This framework is not compatible."

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent." Bruce informed. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

CLANK!

Steve slams his shield down onto the ground to make himself known, shoulders squared. "I'm gonna say this once."

Tony hummed, unbothered. "How about "nonce"?"

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

Bruce scoffs, flailing an arm in Wanda's direction. "And you do? She's not in your head?"

Wanda stepped into view, holding a cautious hand out. "I know you're angry." she said carefully, guilt in her eyes.

"Oh, we're way past that." the scientist scoffed. "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."