! 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰

2021
📍NEW YORK
MISTAKES ARE PRESENT. IM SORRY
╰─────────╯

EVERY VILLAIN WAS ONCE A HERO.

It's a true statement.

No baby is just born into villainy, it's the evilness and cruelty of the world that molds them into the darkness.

Even Thanos was an innocent Titan at some point!

Theres a fine line between villainy and heroism — a villain can turn out to be a hero, and a hero can turn into a villain.

Sometimes, one is neither.

"I hate you." she muttered grumpily toward the man, not even sparing him a glance and instead her gaze remained on the skies before her — separated by the quinjet windshield. "I really, really do."

Pietro scoffs a bit to himself as he leant upwards and tapped on the auto-pilot button before slinking back down in the pilot seat.

"Don't blame me, blame the little one." he nudged his thumb backwards, gesturing to the boy that was sleeping amongst the passenger seats. "Even if I never had shown up, you in your right mind, which is questionable nowadays, wouldn't have just stayed in Madripoor with an enhanced child — you would've come back to New York regardless."

Galina pursed her lips together tightly and only sunk deeper into her chair, crossing her arms — she had no response...because he was absolutely right.

She remained silent for the last half an hour of the flight, simply curled up in her chair and facing away from Pietro.

The familiar trees and forests that surrounded the compound began to slowly come into view as Pietro skillfully started to descend the ship.

Galina let out a long exhale as the big "A" of the main building came into view.

"Home sweet home." Pietro muttered in nothing less than sarcastics.

She looked at him with an incredulous glare. "Fuck you."

...

It was cold around this time of year in New York — the middle of October.

She shivered ever so slightly in her thin zip-up and sweats as she kept a tight grip on the little boy's hand whom walked beside her.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly, yawning. "Momma, I tired." he sleepily said.

Galina's nose scrunched up as she cringed at how she was addressed before she responded. "Yeah, well, that's because you were running up and down the walls merely two hours ago,"

She then turned to glance at Pietro for a moment, whom was already looking dead at her with a blankly bored expression, but his eyes told a million stories.

Those light blue eyes were filled with so much — she couldn't even decipher it.

Her lashes fluttered against her cheekbones as she quickly looked away and diverted her eyes to the cobblestoned ground, unable to maintain his intense gaze.