✁ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩

2014

📍WASHINGTON MEMORIAL HOSPITALWashington, D

Washington, D.C.
╰─────────╯

STEVE AND Galina walk into the hospital hallway in "disguise." They go up to the vending machine in which they hid the flash drive in but it was missing — that whole line of gum is emptied.

Natasha's reflection is spotted behind them...she's chewing bubblegum.

Steve turned around and grabbed her shoulders aggressively, pushing her into a room.

Galina followed behind him in mild concern at his aggression, shutting the door behind her as she watched him pushed her against a wall.

"Where is it?" he asked, voice low and threatening.

"Safe."

"Do better."

"Where did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you. Why?"

"What's on it?"

"I don't know."

"Stop lying!" he pushed again.

"This is getting domestic.." Galina chimes in as she watched the scene unfold but she was ignored.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

"I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?"

Natasha shakes her head from side to side before nodding towards the girl behind them. "No, but she did."

Steve whipped his head around to glance at her in betrayal. "Is that true?"

"Natasha!" Galina chastises, her hands running down her face stressfully. "How do you even know?"

"I went back to my apartment and read the file that Fury gave you — read about your whole side quest." the redhead explained, an twinkle of apology in her eyes. "I needed to." she added in a small mumble.

Galina let out a long sigh, contemplating her options before conceding and meeting Steve's betrayed eyes. "Look, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in.

"So do you." Natasha added, directed towards the super-soldier and poking him in the chest.

Steve frustratedly pushed her again. "I'm not gonna ask you again."