He gasped loudly as he saw Jungkook's eyes bloodshot. He saw a sad and guilty man.

"Oh kookie. Why are you punishing yourself like this? I told you it's not your fault didn't I?"Tae said sadly but Jungkook didn't reply.

"Come on let's go upstairs, you need a nice, long and relaxing bath"Tae said as he dragged a silent Jungkook to their room.

Jungkook sat down on their bed while Tae went inside the bathroom to prepare a bath for him.

"Ok Kookie, am done setting your bath so let me help you undress"Tae said coming out of the bathroom towards Jungkook.

Just as Tae was about to touch Jungkook, a cold hand gently stopped him. Tae looked up at Jungkook red, guilty eyes staring at him.

"I'm sorry Taebaby. I'm sorry you fell so sick because of my carelessness. If I had picked up my phone, I would have prevented this"Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"And I told you it was not your fault. If anything, I was the careless one. I forgot to put in the house key in my bag so stop all of this"Tae said softly.

"I just feel so guilty"Jungkook said weakly.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow. Right now you need a bath so let's get you undressed". Tae said and proceeded to undress him.

Few moments later, Jungkook was done with his bath. He got under the duvet with a sleeping Tae and was out like a light.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DAYS LATER

"Kook?"

"Jungkook?

"JEON JUNGKOOK??"

Jungkook got startled on his seat at the loud call of his name.

"Why the heck are you in deep thoughts? Namjoon hyung has been calling you for the past 3 minutes yet no response"Jimin asked confused.

"Nothing"Jungkook said, trying to avoid the question.

"It's about Tae isn't it?"Namjoon asked looking at him intensely.

The young CEO groaned at his hyung's intelligence."Why can't you not be smart for once?"Jungkook asked sighing.

"Jungkook this have been going on for a while now and I don't like it one bit. You and Tae are always deep in thought all the time. Seriously you both are stubborn"Jimin said.

"Calm down mochi. See Jungkook, this will be my last word with you about this matter. I know you are man deeply in love and you are worried about your man but you should know that you are human and not everything will go your way. Everybody makes mistake, forget some things even though they are very important. As long as you didn't pretend to forget to do something, then it's not your fault about the end result. In this case, it wasn't your fault you forgot and you shouldn't beat yourself up for it. Tae wants you to go back to your old self so please for him, let it go"Namjoon finally finished, stood up and left him to his thoughts.

"Hope you take his advice and bring back the Jungkook we know"Jimin said before leaving.

After a while of thinking, Jungkook rushed to his boyfriend's office. He walked in without knocking and sashayed to Tae, enveloping him in a big hug.

"I'm so sorry my love"Jungkook said hugging him tight and Tae hugged him back surprised.

Tae looked at his door and saw Jimin smiling at them through the slightly opened door.

"It's ok Kookie"Tae said hugging him some more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A month later