"Thank you so much Jungkook, this means a lot"Jin said touching his arm, looking really grateful.

"No need to thank me hyung. The happiness of you guys and my baby is enough"Jungkook told them as he smiled.

"So without anymore delay, let me show you to your rooms. Follow me please"Mrs. Adeline said gesturing to the resort entrance smiling.

She showed them each and everyone their rooms and told them she would be back in 30 minutes to show them to an amazing and best cafe in that part of the resort to eat. So they had time for morning showers.

True to her words, she back after 30 minutes and everyone had taken their showers and were ready to eat something.

"Is everyone ready to eat this morning?"she asked smiling.

"Yes, we are famished"Jin said rubbing his tummy and the other nodded on agreement.

She chuckled and said"not to worry. The cafe is just 5 minutes away from here, so let's go".

5 minutes later, they arrived at the cafe.

"Welcome to Seagull cafe. A restaurant with a nice and affordable menu, delicious food and tasty drinks and the best place to have a nice evening meal"she said as she walked into the cafe with them trailing behind her to a long table enough for everyone to seat.

"It's a renowned restaurant in Maldives and began as one of the nation first gelateria. So, there is a wide range of everything you would like to eat"she finished as she stopped at their table.

"Take your seats here and I'll go bring the menu"she said and left them to get comfortable.

She later came back with a waiter who handed them the menu and it turns out that the food there were really affordable.

"Guys, order what ever you like. I'll be over there waiting for you and having my breakfast"she said pointing at a table not far from theirs.

"Ok, thank you Mrs. Adeline"tae said smiling.

"You are welcome my dear and please call me Adeline"she said and left.

"Good morning lady and gentlemen, please check the menu and tell me what you would like to eat this morning"the waiter said holding a little note to take their orders.

They were all looking at the menu with interest and were salivating the pictures on the menu. After 3 minutes, they still couldn't decide so the waiter then said to them...

"How about I surprise you guys? You all are new here so I'll give you what is on our top menu that we always present to new guests "the waiter said smiling.

They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Few minutes later, the waiter pushed a trolley of different delicious food and same brand but different flavored drinks to them.

The waiter came with female waitress who helped him serve the food.

"So, what we have here is 2 plates of boneless ribeye prime steak, 2 plates open chicken sandwiches, 2 plates of seagull hut, a big bowl of ramen soup and 2 plates of line cut tuna. Then, we have our most famous drink which is Bundaberg. It comes in different flavors: pink grapefruit, passion fruit, peach, apple cider, ginger bear, lemonade and guava. So enjoy"the waiter finally finished and left.

"Let's dig in guys, I'm really hungry" tae whined and they all picked their cutleries to eat.

About 45 minutes later, they were all done with their breakfast and call the waiter for the bill. (A/n: let's assume the bill was $500).

"I am stuffed and I don't think I can eat anything until tomorrow"Hobi said rubbing his tummy like a pregnant lady and the rest laughed at him.

"I can see you are all filled up now"Mrs. Adeline said as she approached them at their table.

"Yes, Adeline. The foods and drinks here are really top notch"Jungkook said looking satisfied.

"Good, then don't forget to rate this cafe 5 stars ok?"she said chuckling at their satisfied faces.

"We will"Namjoon said smiling.

"Alright then, I have another job waiting for me. So here are some pamphlets to guide you in this place and outside"she said handing them the pamphlets.

"Oh, thank you so much Adeline. You have been a wonderful guide"y/n said to her and hugged her.

"It's ok and have a wonderful vacation"she said smiling and waved them goodbye.

"So guys, let's go out and explore Maldives"Jimin said squealing and dancing.

"Don't move too much mochi, you just finished eating"Yoongi softly scolded Jimin and the other bottoms giggled at his embarrassed face.

"Let's go babes"Jungkook said pulling Tae out the cafe and the vacation begins.
______________________________________

How was this chapter? Ok or nah?

Comment below if you've ever been to Maldives before or any other place better than Maldives and what you've eaten there.