"O-oh... o-ok. We'll be ready before you arrive".

Jungkook🥰💞

"Ok love. I love you".

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"I love you too, bye".

Jungkook said bye and they both hanged up.

"Geez Tae, why did you scream like that?"Jin asked slight irritated.

"Oh sorry, hyung but guess what?"Tae asked squealing in excitement.

"What?"they all asked.

"Kookie said they are all coming in an Aventador Stretch Limo to pick us up" Tae screamed in excitement.

"WHAT!!??"the other yelled in shock thinking they didn't hear him right.

"It's true and oh they are coming now"tae said looking at them sheepishly.

"What? And you are still standing looking at me. Sit down and let me style your hair. We need to look beautiful for our hot daddys"Jimin said making him sit and blush.

10 minutes later, Jimin was done with Tae's hair and makeup. He immediately went to Tae's wardrobe and brought out his suit and Tae ran into the bathroom to change.

After a while, tae came out looking...

Hot.😎

Smoking.😜

Sexy.🥵

Ethereal.😇

Expensive.🤑

They all cheered at him and were teasing and showering with compliments to make him happy which worked.

Just then they heard a knock.

Gasp.

They are here they all thought and rushed to look at themselves on mirror once more before rushing out of the room.

They rushed with Tae in front of them. He opened the door revealing four handsome men dressed in suits.

Sexy.

"WOW, you all look..."

"Gorgeous"Hobi said looking at Y/n smiling.

"Amazing"Namjoon said looking at Jin, smiling.

"Sexy"Yoongi said smiling, looking at Jimin.

"Ethereal, just like an angel"Jungkook said looking at Taehyung smiling with dreamy eyes.

Rounds of chuckles and giggles were heard because of Tae's blushing face and Jungkook's heart eyes at him.

You can't blame him though, he did look like an angel with his blue shiny hair.

"That's enough dream boat, we have an event to go too. You can stare all you want there"Jimin said teasing the both of them and they all laughed.

They got in and drove off to MMA.

3:00pm sharp, they arrived. They got out one by one, gasping at the huge event center. It was might huge with the longest red carpet they have ever seen.

"Shall we?"Namjoon asked everyone. They all nodded excited and linked arms with there man.

They were photographers, paparazzi, fans, news reporters who were asking questions, taking numerous pictures and the fans screaming loudly... literally.

Anyway, they got in unharmed and went to mingle with people.

As promised, Jungkook made sure to stay by tae's side all the time and if they were to be separated just for a while, Jungkook made sure his eyes were watching him like a hawk.
.
.
.
.
.
Back at Minho house, he was preparing and was in a call with Kwon about their plan.