Part 2: 4 21 (For you); Chapter 77: Room 16, Ivy's new ability

Warning: This chapter contains content that may not be suitable for some readers

Ray was chilling over tea at Auntie Soh's stall while scrolling on the daily report from Ophal's side. He had noticed Ryu had resolved the marketing issue and their sales were gradually picking back up. Auntie Soh noticed how intensely Ray was working as she went over to top up tea for him. Along the way, she also gave him a plate of mung bean cake as a snack.

"Oh, oh thank you, Auntie Soh. There's no need to trouble yourself." Ray said as Auntie Soh smiled. "No trouble at all. Give it a try. Ai Lee loves this too." Auntie Soh said as Ray took a bite as his eyes brightened up. It was indeed sumptuous as Ray finished up one piece.

"Auntie, have you thought of training some staff to help out in the stall?" Ray asked randomly.

"You and your sister are really of the same family. She asked before but I always said it's your grandmother's secret recipe. How can I simply teach it to other people?"

"Then, can you teach me? I mean it is easy. Just blend the chilies and add sugar, pepper, and some soy sauce and sesame oil though." Ray said as he took another piece of mung bean cake.

Auntie Soh laughed. "If it's so easy then our stall would have closed down long ago, Ai Yeh!" Ray chuckled as he dusted his hands from the cake crumbs. "But really, I want to learn. What's the difference?"

"You would need to look at the ingredients closely. Chilies, there are so many different types of them out there. We even added some shallots and there are so many types of them. Soy sauce, sugar sesame oil, what's the ration will also affect all of it." Auntie Soh explained as Ray has gotten even more interested.

"Alright, Alright. I will go find out about the ingredients tomorrow morning in the market. Wake me up when you go to the market. I will come with you." Ray said as Auntie Soh laughed and nodded.

Meanwhile, news spread fast on Ophal real estate's side as the marketing strategy of Ryu reached Jeremy's ears.

"Looks like you have a very popular nephew..." Jeremy said to Charles sarcastically as Charles said in front of Jeremy chuckling.

"Young boy. What can you do? All those fan girls are momentarily fans only. Days passed, and soon they will change their taste. Besides, it's free money and inflow to the company. Why need to bother?" Charles pointed out as Jeremy pondered and agreed that at least the company wasn't spending to make more sales and he could use the funds to enlarge his illicit business.

"Speaking of which, my niece seems to be improving lately. Her seizures are getting lesser. What's your plan when she is awake?" Charles asked as he placed both hands in front of his face while looking at Jeremy meaningfully.

"I have my plans... Don't you worry?" Jeremy shrugged it off as Charles chuckled knowing Jeremy has not known the real power of Ivy. After several times watching Ivy dealing with matters, Charles looks highly at Ivy who has potential. As for Jeremy, if he wasn't careful, Charles would be enjoying watching his demise. By then, Charles would only save himself.

After all of Ryu's fans had left after Ryu's training that weekend, Ryu spotted Melody sitting by the corner looking at the pictures she took. As he walked over, Melody sneezed as Ryu quickly jogged over and covered her with his jacket.

"Oh, is alright..." Melody wanted to reject it but Ryu insisted the jacket stay on.

"You're a lady. How could you let yourself catch a cold? If you catch a cold, who would be my tutor for history lessons?" Melody giggled as she sniffed and let him cover her with his jacket.

Ryu patted her head. "Exam's near. Focus on studying next week. Tell the fans to do the same. Just one week won't matter. After everyone finished their exams, we will have another fans' event alright?" Ryu suggested as Melody smiled and nodded.