Chapter 27: Just a broken trust

"Yo sicky Ivy! You're finally home!" Andrew greeted as Ivy opened the glass house at her grandma's house. She was sniffing a little as she blew her nose while Andrew and Sandra walked into the glass house. Sandra upon noticing Ivy was still sick, quickly wrapped a blanket around her.

"Why are you out here?" You should drink something warm and stay warm..." Sandra nagged as Ivy sniffed. "Hmmm... I am fine... I just needed some fresh air..." Ivy said as she sat by the table.

"Where are my notes?" Ivy asked with a raspy voice. Andrew quickly took out his notes and passed them to her. "Thanks buddy... I will try to copy them all today and return to you tomorrow in class...." Ivy said before taking more tissues to wipe her nose.

"You're staying here tonight?" SAndra asked as Ivy nodded. "Where's Lucky?" Sandra looked around for him. "He is at Jason's place..." Ivy said while flipping over Andrew's notes.

Sandra raised an eyebrow while looking at Andrew feeling strange. "You should rest more since you're still unwell..." Andrew said as Ivy looked at both of them while smirking, trying to change the topic.

"Come... spill the beans... I haven't got the chance to hear from you both about how you both started this whole dating story..." Ivy wriggled her eyebrow teasing both of them.

"You're still unwell... We shall save this for another day! Byeeee!" Andrew quickly exited the glass house as Ivy chased him. "Run all you want! I am going to knock it out of you today!" Ivy said while they all chuckled. "Are you sure you're still sick Ivy?" Sandra called out from behind them before they all settled down by the stairs looking out to the pretty view from the roof top unit with Andrew being caught by Ivy of no escape.

"Didn't I tell you not to confess that day?" Ivy nagged Andrew as she twisted his ears. "Ouchhh!! Listen, I can explain!" Andrew wailed as Sandra covered his mouth. Being seated between both girls, he couldn't help but to feel like he was being bullied. "Help! I am bullied! Anybody out there?! Help!" Andrew pretended to wail for help softly as Sandra chuckled while Ivy smacked him.

"Are you telling me or not?" Ivy pestered. "Alright.... Alright..." Andrew said in all seriousness as he looked at Sandra who nodded with a smile.

"There was a little misunderstanding..." Andrew said while putting out the action on his right hand. "What misunderstanding?" Ivy asked as she sniffed her stuffy runny nose.

"She thought I wasn't interested in her..." Andrew pouted as he blushed and buried his face onto his palm and pretended to sulk.

"What?" Ivy asked while giving a very surprised face. "And was that why you dated someone else?" Ivy asked while looking at Sandra who also blushed and nodded.

Ivy made sense of the entire misunderstanding and stood cheering. "Yessssss!!! You're both finally...." Before she could finish cheering, both Andrew and Sandra stood to cover her mouth and stop her from cheering any further. "Stop!" They both yelled.

"Nobody knows about us except you!" Sandra said in a lower voice. "Oh! Oh! Alright... sorry sorry!" Ivy calmed down and apologised in a lower voice as well. "Let's get into the house then!" She urged as the three hurriedly scurried into the house via the side door.

Ivy couldn't stop herself from being excited for them both as she jumped around the house. "Ivy, are you sure you are sick? You don't act like one at all... Are you faking sick to get your boyfriend's attention?" Andrew teased as Ivy sat on the couch with them.

"Hey, fake boyfriend! And no, I was really sick while helping him while he was drunk at an event..." Ivy explained as she shook her legs.

"Drunk?" Sandra clarified in surprise. "Did he do anything to you? Did you both..." Sandra's imagination had gone wild as Ivy fanned her with her hands.