Part 2: 4 2 1 (For you); Chapter 75: The peach blossom in my heart

Jeremy was slowly taking over the business operations as the brothers began to have minimal control. Marcel had decided to be a rebel in every meeting that Jeremy was in.

With every update brought up by Marcel with the three brothers over their online meeting, Ray could tell Jin was on the verge of breaking down. Ray thought to himself that it must be hard on Cassandra who had been keeping Jin under the weather.

As Ray stepped out for a breather after an intense meeting by the stairs in front of their grandma's house, he tried to hide his worries as he knew Ryu would worry about him being alone here enduring all alone and feel bad about it. Ray didn't want Ryu to go back on his plans of heading back to Landsfield for classes as it was important.

While Ryu was packing, Ray included some of their grandma's chili flakes from Auntie Soh as it would help ease Cassandra's cooking preparation he thought.

"Any more space for some add-ons?" Ray casually asked as he walked into the living hall while Ryu stood placing both hands on his hips. "How big are these add-ons?" Ryu asked raising an eyebrow as Ray chuckled and walked to the kitchen to fetch the bottle of chili flakes.

Ryu's eyes immediately lighted up. "Oh, are those based on grandma's recipe?"Ryu asked excitedly as Ray nodded and passed to him. "Of course, there are spaces! Plenty! Even if there isn't any, I will still dig space for it!" Ryu said excitedly as he kept them in his luggage safely.

Daisy was beginning to be excited as she tried to stand on two feet and peek into Ryu's luggage. Ryu smiled at her excitement as he rubbed her head.

"I will be back again next weekend..." Ryu said as though to Daisy but also was to notify Ray.

Ryu looked up at Ray. "You'll be alright? I will leave Daisy to look after you..." Ray messed up Ryu's hair as he rubbed daisy's head with another hand.

"Of course, I will be! What are you worrying about?" Ray chuckled as Ryu looked outside the window and saw shadows lurking.

He quickly stepped outside only to hear giggles and many steps of the shadows running away. Ryu was annoyed as he stormed back into the house to pack his bag. Ray chuckled at the normality of such events considering Ryu was a talented national basketballer after all.

"Stop chuckling! It's so annoying with these fans stalking. We can't even talk in private properly." Ryu scolded as Ray raised his hand.

"Alright, alright. Cool down." Ray patted his brother's back as Ryu sighed, worrying about his fans' welfare.

"Do you know of any ways to help solve my fans who had to travel from Landsfield to Manes and vice versa? It's wasteful as they are still students." Ryu asked enthusiastically while pondering a solution.

Ray was surprised at the sudden change in his little brother's mood as he shrugged at his question. "Sorry, couldn't really help with that as it's the will of others."

Ryu pouted as Ray smiled at his own idea. "Why not ask little future sister-in-law, Melody?" Ryu threw a pillow from the couch at Ray who was teasing him.

Ryu thought of doing so when he was back at Landsfield but before he could find Melody, he came across two of his fans who were stuck at the airport. He could tell they were his fans from the fans-made t-shirts they were wearing and he overheard the commotion they had with the policeman.

The timid little girl was telling the policeman how they were robbed and that they were left with not much cash to head back to Landsfield. This situation sparked an idea in Ryu as he took off his sunglasses and cap to walk over to the two fans in a cool manner.