Chapter 80: My Fate

Jordan's p.o.v.

When it came the time that we had to leave, I didn't want to. We'd already packed all of our things up and we were getting ready to leave the inn. Steve and the others were already downstairs, but we were still saying our goodbyes to our new friends. We gave the merchant that ran the inn enough money so that the two could stay there for the rest of the week until they found a house they wanted.
Lola and Tiff were sad about us leaving.

"Who am I gonna throw pudding cups with when you're gone?" Tiff asked Tom, struggling not to cry.
I think Tom made a new best friend on this trip.

Lola hugged me for the fourteenth time that day. "It's so sad seeing you guys go. You are gonna come visit us sometimes, right?"

"Of course. But it probably won't be for a while. There's a lot of stuff we have to sort out when we get home." I still hadn't mentioned the fact that I was getting married to Tom soon.

"Okay. Well, I hope things turn out well for you guys. We should probably let you guys go. You're friends are waiting on you. Come on Tiff."

"But I don't want to let em' go, they're too cute Lola." Tiff sniffled and squeezed Tom neck, making him choke slightly.

"They gotta go home, Tiff."
Tiff nodded and let go of Tom, who let out a breath of relief when he felt air go back into his lungs.

"Bye Tommy..." Tiff said in a sad tone, her eyes watering.

"See ya, T." Tom said, his expression solemn.

"Bye Mr. butts." Lola teased, but I could see she was sad too.

"Goodbye Lola."

We left down the stairs, not looking back at our new friends. I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to leave. I'd miss them too much. I'd never forget Tiff and Lola.

~

"You and Tiff seemed to get along pretty well. What did you guys do besides throw pudding while we were gone?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never know about, sir Butts. T says whats said in the inn room, stays in the inn room. What about you and that other chick? You didn't cheat on me, did ya?" He asked in a police officer voice.

"No officer, I didn't do anything with Lola besides talk about us."
We were camping in the cave again. Tomorrow we'd be home, and then we could both focus on more important things.

Our wedding.

"Hmm...what about us?"

"If you aren't gonna tell me what you guys talked about, then I'm not gonna tell you what we talked about."

"Alright, I'll tell you. I talked about you mostly. T talked about Lola. Now tell me what you were talking about!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna need more info than that. What did you say about me?"

Thunder boomed outside, making me jump. I hate storms. And this cave wasn't helping with it's echoing walls, making the rumbling louder than it actually was.

"Well I was bragging about your bravery, but now I'm starting think I was wrong about that." He laughed at my jumpy behavior.

"My bravery? What bravery? I've went down hill on the bravery since we came here..." Back in Mianite, I was always up for fighting mobs and monsters and gods. Now I'm terrified of them.

"No you haven't, you idiot. Why else would you go up against a giant to help that chick? You may have gotten your ass handed to you, but you still saved T. That takes some serious bravery, Sparklez."