Chapter 44: Andors Wings and Toms Outburst.

(I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS. DO YOU WANT ME TO DO A VIDEO Q AND A?! COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO!)
Sparklez p.o.v.
I glanced at Andor, who was picking at his apples with a metal fork. His head rested on his hand, his eyes staring absent mindedly at the food.

"Thought you'd be hungry...did they feed you anything in that prison?" I asked.

"Just various dull colors of tasteless slop. I suppose my body is not ready to consume normal food again..." He sighed and sat up in his seat, careful not to hit his back on the chair. "I apologize...I know you struggled with creating this meal."

It was true. Tom hadn't got out of bed and it was twelve o'clock. So I decided to try and cook Andor and I breakfast, and I learned that you cannot stick a fork in a toaster. A small fire occurred, and I pretty much panicked while Andor put it out with a bottle of shaving cream we had in the filing cabinet. Apparently you can't put water on an electrical fire.

"It's cool...you're smarter than me at this whole cooking thing anyway," I laughed.

He chuckled and laid his fork down on the plate.

His smile faded a bit as he tried to stretch his shoulders, but winced and stopped immediately.

"...Do you miss your wings Andor?"

"Yes. They were something I was most fond of...I'd had them for so long. I can't remember living without them. But I suppose I will adjust...it's this pain that makes me long for them again."

I saddened at his words.
I remember when I created my wings, it was amazing when I first out them on. It's like the wings had grown into my skin, like they were a part of me.

I felt guilty sitting here with my wings while his had been ripped cruelly and painfully away from him.

I should make him some wings, I think I still remember how.

"If you don't mind, I wish to go see my aunt. Do you know which house she lives in now?"

"Actually I think she and Steve are next door, but if you do go, knock on the door first. They might be doing things..."

"Understood. Do you wish to join me?" He raised up from the table and sat his dishes in the sink.

"Nah. I think I'll stay here and try to get some stuff done, you go ahead without me."
~

I was almost done. The wings weren't exactly the same as his old ones, but they worked at least. They were angel wings, white and feathery. All I needed now was to soul bound them so he wouldn't lose them again.

I pulled out one of the dusty books from my chest, putting it on the stand.

"What are you doing?" A voice sounded from behind me.
I turned to see Tom staring at the wings and then back at me.

"I'm making wings...for Andor."

"You really think thats a good idea? Do you have no concept of people's feelings?" He spat.

So he was still angry at me. To be honest, I didn't really care at the moment. All I cared about was getting Andor's wings finished.

I ignored him and flipped to the page in my book where the soul bound spell was written out.

"So let's see what you've done to help him so far, you've skewered his back, caused him to have a seizure, and now you're going to remind him of the fateful day that his wings were forcibly ripped from his back flesh. What a great friend you are Sparklez, good boyfriend too," he said sarcastically.

I read the script that showed the words I needed to say for the spell. I read them off in a low voice, focusing on the wings as I did.

Just as it was almost done, a hand picked up the book and threw it across the room.
"Will you stop looking at that stupid book?!" He yelled angrily.