Chapter 78: Tiff and Lola

Toms p.o.v.

I left him alone for five freaking minutes, and he gets into a fight, with a dude twice his size.

And when I saw the bastard choking him, I went nuts.

"Steve, pin his arms for me!" I yelled to Steve. He ran over to the dude and pulled his arms behind his back, and the guy growled and tried to shake Steve off. He wasn't gettin away that easily. Not when he hurt my Sparklez.

I kicked him in the teeth, and instantly saw blood pour from his mouth. I smiled.
"Get his eyes Syndy!" Steve shouted as the guy hissed in pain from my kick.
I dug my fists into his eyes and he growled in pain. I kept going. I wanted him to suffer. I wanted him to pay for what he did to my Sparklez.
My knuckles were bleeding, and I was getting tired. Another fist collided with the dudes face and it wasn't mine.

Champ appeared beside me, his smile wide as he earned a groan from the guy.
"Looked like you needed some help buddy. Mind if I take over?"

"Have at it."

He indeed and began beating the shit out of the guy. I'm glad he and guard Tom showed up before the fight. I probably wouldn't have been able to take down the guys buddies if they hadn't.

I stepped over the massive pile of groaning bodies and over to where Sparklez laid with Lola. She sat on the ground with his head in her lap, pressing a tissue to his bleeding nose.She looked up to me with worry in her eyes. "He's passed out, but I think he'll be okay. I'm so sorry this happened...I should have been with Tiff."

"And I should have been with him. It's both our faults." I sat next to her and stared at Sparklez peaceful face.

"You sound awfully smart to be drunk. You could barely stand ten minutes ago." She gave me a suspicious look.

"I sober up pretty quick when he's hurt...is your girlfriend okay?" That girl was the only reason he got in the fight. He was trying to protect her, like the sausage he was.

"She's in the back calling the guards. They'll be here soon and I'll tell them what happened. You guys won't get in trouble, but I'm pretty sure they'll be in jail for a long time."

"They don't deserve jail, they deserve a thousand deaths." I petted Sparklez head and he smiled in his sleep.

"Well...if it makes you feel any better, they'll probably get man handled in prison..." She smiled a bit.

I laughed. This girl was actually pretty cool.

"That makes everything better."

After the guards left with the new inmates, Lola and Tiff helped me take Sparklez to the inn we were staying at. Steve and Champ had stayed to help clean up the place after we trashed it, because we'd literally broke every chair and table within a mile of the fight.
"Gods, he's heavy as boulders!" Lola shifted his arm closer to her shoulder to get a better grip. She looked back to guard Tom. "Why aren't you helping? You're stronger than I am!"

"I am not allowed. Mr. Syndicate says that I am not trustworthy enough to be around the Captain when he is ill."

"Who's Mr. Syndicate?" Tiff asked him in a small voice. I think she was still scarred about that guy grabbing her.

"I'm Mr. Syndicate. And yeah I told him he couldn't touch Sparklez when he was sick or hurt."

"Why not? He seems nice enough to be trusted." Lola grunted as she shifted Sparklez arm again.

"He tried to kill me once, long story. He's cool, but I just don't trust him. Nothin personal Tom."

"It is quite alright, I understand..." He sighed sadly.