Tom???

Sooo this is my first fanfic story so please don't judge too hard 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey uh could you like not interfere with what's about to happen? Thanks." I heard Tom say through the door from outside.

"Wait, what?" I said unsure. No answer back. All I could hear was the sound of retreating footsteps slowly fading by the second. Where is he going now?

Tom has been acting odd all day.

He wont speak much to any of us and he's keeping to himself, and that's when you know something bad is about to happen.

"Tom wait, what are you gonna do?" I yelled back at the door, only receiving silence as an answer. I decided it was best to just ignore it and go back to my business. With a roll of my eyes and a sigh, I resumed sorting out my M.E. System, separating all of the ores I'd gotten earlier today from mining.

A loud explosion made me jump nearly fifty feet in the air and I gasped when I finally realized what Tom Syndicate was up to.

He's breaking out Steve.

I quickly ran out of my town house and headed towards the main gates of the castle. I brushed past startled townspeople and frightened farm animals, accidentally tripping over a chicken when I tried to jump over it. I ignored the angry yells of a farmer and kept running towards the gates. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a winged prince right where I was heading to, the prince of Dagrun and the son of the strictest god hating king in Ruxomar. I saw Andor looking around for the source of the explosion, and I immediately hid behind a bush. His purple wings twitched curiously as his blue-green eyes searched for a culprit to blame. Luckily Tom wasn't in sight, the only evidence of his crimes being smoke and bits of busted stone on the ground.

Crap, I thought to myself, if he sees Tom or me he'll arrest us both. I should morph and go find Tom. I morphed myself into a pig and walked carefully past Andor. Pigs are common around here, right? I hope so. I waddled casually past him as he examined the smoke filled sky, distracted from my presence. I was almost up to the castle gates, all I had to do was slide under them.

"Wha?" I heard someone say. I turned my head slightly to see Andor eyeing me suspiciously, his head cocked to the sight to belay his confusion.

Oh no. I'm dead.

His eyes showed recognition, but he didn't do move an inch towards me. What do I do, oink? I mean he can't know it's me, I'm a pig for gods sake. He gave me one last look and before turning his gaze the other way, like he hadn't even seen me, and back to the dark sky.

"Go help Tom, quickly before the Herald sees!" He whispered urgently with his eyes averted. And then he ran off to the opposite direction.

Wait, what? Andors on our side? But his dad was Helgrind...and Helgrind was the one who arrested Steve in the first place, the one who threatened to arrest us all if we believed in a different god. I'm not one to judge quickly, but I would've thought Andor would be just like his father. I dismissed the thought as I heard another loud explosion right behind me. I snapped my head towards the sound and my jaw dropped when I saw more smoke rising from the gate.

Tom had blown up the main gate.

Tom appeared out of the smoke, carrying a bow and a large sword in his hands. Sweat dripped from his forehead and smoke residue covered his bright blue hair, and he even had bits of stone stuck in the cracks in his armor. He looked almost frantic as he searched for something that was unknown to me, but when his eyes landed on my piggish form, he lit up like a light bulb. "Sparklez! Dude, you gotta help me! I can't find Steve!"

Am I really that easy to recognize in pig form? Jeez.

I smirked at his plead of help, deviation taking over my thoughts at his helplessness. Maybe I could take advantage of this. "Hmm if I show you where he is, what do I get out of this?" I asked coyly, though my voice sounded really weird and squealy from being in pig form.

He looked over his shoulder for a second and his eyes grew wide in fear at what he saw before he turned back to me. "I don't know! I'll give you something later! Just please help me!" An arrow landed beside him and he squealed, jumping a foot in the air and running closer to me.

I decided to take pity on him. I am an Ianitee after all, I need to give mercy to those who don't deserve it sometimes. "Fine. Follow me!" I oinked without warning. Tom would've snickered I'm sure, but another arrow went flying past him and it wiped the smile right off his face.

I ran in the direction of the town jail cell, Tom close behind. I'm sure it's right a round the corner, I've been past it over a dozen times since I've lived here. I heard Tom curse behind me when more arrows when flying last us, and I was sure one of them hit his chest plate because of a large clanging sound I heard. I ran as fast as my pig legs could carry me towards the cell in hopes that Tom could keep up with me while he was being assaulted from behind.

"STOP! TRESPASSERS!" I heard the Herald shout from close by.

Oh no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Thank you so much for reading the first chapter this fanfic 😅 I would really appreciate if u could give me some feedback and some positive criticism, if u don't want to its fine. One day I want to be a writer and some tips and advice would really help. Thanks!- Lee