Chapter 36: Promises and Realization.

Tom's P.o.v

My heart was heavy with guilt, all the times I've exclaimed and proclaimed I'm trying to protect Jordan, I go and contradict it with a snark comment.

I'm a horrible person.

All Jordan's ever done was be kind to me and try to help me, then I go and throw it back at him, adding onto his already stressed and fragile feelings.

But I was scared.

No...I am scared.

I'm scared for Tucker.

I'm scared for Sonja.

I'm scared of myself.

But most of all, Im scared for Jordan.

I've become the monster I feared I would always become. Jordan had told me he loved me, and I sat there like a moron watching him run away, like always. I seem to always be making Jordan run from me, but I don't want that.

I want him to run into my arms so I can hold him tight, hold him like nothing's wrong. Hold him and keep him safe, hold onto my dearest friend, hold onto my dearest partner.

I wanna hold onto the most important thing in my life.

My Sparklez.

I want him to be mine and mine alone. I don't want him running away I want him in my life. To be by my side, through thick and thin. And to be by his side, whenever he needs me.

~I wanna love him for all eternity~

As we slay mobs together, I wanna look into those blue orbs and know I've got a partner who I can entrust my life and heart into.

~I wanna feel his warm embrace~

My heart fluttered at all of these thought ran through while I was standing up, my gaze still held the direction of which he ran from me.

"I won't let you run away from me anymore Sparklez." I said aloud.

"I want to love you with every fiber in my being."

My words got louder, filled with a feeling I didn't know what to call.

"Sparklez.. I'm going to find you and when I do.." I started running, now I felt alive with such a powerful energy running through my veins.

"I'm going to love you with all my hearts content."
~
Jordan's p.o.v

It began to rain after awhile. I continued to lay there, in the middle of the forest, and sob.

No mobs had attacked me surprisingly.

Maybe they just pitied me and let me drown in my own sorrow. In my own feelings.

I hear footsteps. Maybe that's one of the mobs now. Coming to end my life.

I shut my eyes tightly and hugged myself.

This time I wouldn't stay here.

I felt a gentle hand touch my arm.
"Sparklez? What are you doing out here?"

It was Sonja's voice.

I didn't say anything.
I just wanted to be alone. I just wanted to die.

"Toms been calling everyone, trying to find you. He's really worried."
I still didn't say a word.

"You...don't want him to find you, do you?"
I nodded my head.

"Come to my house, I won't tell anyone you're there. I just wanna help you out, you can tell me everything that happened, or not if you don't want to. Just please get out of this rain? It's really cold."