Chapter 45: Tom is So Jelly.

Am I doing this correctly?" He whispered to me. He sat up with neat posture on the grass, his poetry book in his hands.

"Yeah, you're doing great! Just keep calm okay? He gets a little...scary when he's angry."

"I do hope he doesn't harm me...that would be most unfortunate."

"Don't worry I won't let him. Oh! Here he comes! Act natural!"

So Andor was cool with the whole plan on making Tom jealous. He actually claimed that it would be kind of fun, and maybe it would. I liked messing with Tom.

Our plan was to do anything and everything to make Tom feel like Andor liked me. And for me to be completely oblivious to it.

The door to the tree house creaked open, and Tom walked outside.

Andor began reciting love poems from his book, staring at me admiringly as he did. I just smiled shyly and leaned my head on my hands, my legs crossed on the grass.

"For love is a feeling that we cling to, to convince ourselves of happiness and enjoyment to be with one another. If one were to experience this feeling of lust, then you must truly be connected with your other half." He winked at me quickly, and then flipped a page in his book.
I almost burst out in giggles from this gesture. I managed to hold it in with an even bigger smile on my face.

"So...you got your wings Andor?" Tom voice chimed in. His tone was tight, as if he were trying to hold back anger. He was trying to ignore the fact that Andor just hit on me.

"Yes! And they are truly wonderful, all thanks to this kind hearted and beloved hero. I cannot stop thanking him for all that he's done for me. He is truly my savior, the one I value most. Would you like to join us in the poetry session?"

"I think I'll pass," Tom replied gritting his teeth.

"Oh well. Let me start again Jordan. " he cleared his throat before starting again.

"Lovers and partners do not always last for centuries. Eventually, hate or a stronger love for another being can break the special bond between souls that are in love. Another love will bloom, leaving the other a lost soul. Like a cold dead corpse, it stays alone." Andor glanced at me, his eyes full of 'lust'.

I could practically feel Toms gaze burning holes into Andor's head. I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't laugh, Andor is the greatest actor I've ever met.

Tom stomped back into the tree, slamming the door behind him.

Once I was sure he was out of ears reach, I lost it. I muffled my loud laughs with my hand, while Andor shushed me with a huge grin on his face.

"Did I do well, Jordan?" He laughed.

"You did too well! My god, was that dead corpse thing in the book?!" I laughed at the irony.

Tom was similar to a dead corpse, being a zombie, which made it all the more funnier.

"I may have made a few things up, just for effect," he grinned.

"Thanks so much dude, I didn't think it would work that well," I chuckled.

"Oh I'm sure we can do much better than that, just you wait. He will be begging for your utmost attention when we are done."

"I can't wait to see what you have planned," I grinned evilly.
~

"So nice that you could join us for dinner Tom," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah well I had things to do earlier, so shut up." He continued to devour his spaghetti, not paying attention to me.

"Jordan? We don't have any more plates. Would you like me to eat out of the pot?" Andor asked, digging through the kitchen cabinets.