Chapter 11: Wag the Wizard

The next day after the emotional outburst with Tom, I was on a mission to help him get through his troubles. But before I could do anything, I needed to sneak into my house. Which was going to be extremely difficult with the king and the Herald on.
So I decided to ask a certain person to help me out. I just needed to persuade them into helping me.
But I need to be extra careful when going to their house, so I morphed into a chicken to hide my identity.

I arrived at their house and looked around to see if they were inside. No one was home.

'Dangit, now what am I gonna do?'

"Uh... Sparklez? What are you doing in my home?"

I turned to see Waglington staring down at me.

"How did you know it was me? I'm a chicken!!!"

"The hat Jordan, you have a squid hat on your head." He replied trying not to laugh.

"Oh...I just needed to ask a favor of you, and I didn't want to get caught."

"Well, I'm glad I saw you first, or else you would have been cooked!" He laughed.

"Yea..." I said trying to hide my embarrassment. " I need you to help me do something risky."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"I need to sneak back into my old house and get my stuff. I need you to help me break in."

"And why me? Why not Tom or Steve?"

"It's... I'm trying to do a thing for Tom and, I just, I need my stuff for it."

"Ah I see. Well, if you perhaps maybe gave me a reward for this mission, then I would gladly help."

"What do you exactly have in mind?"

"I've been trying to find different ways of transportation, and I've found that a ring is the most efficient."

"So you want an angel ring? I guess I could do that. Deal." I changed out of my chicken morph and shook wags hand.

I had an ally.

We both walked to the gates of the village and started planning out our mission.

"So you want me to break the door with my magic?"

"Yes, and if anyone come by distract them as much as you can. It'll only take a few minutes and I'll be out. Can you do that?"

"I suppose I can. Are you ready?"

I morphed into a chicken and this time, removed the hat.
I created in and looked around the area. It looked clear. I walked discretely to my old house, wag following behind. We finally reached it, without any obstacles.

"Okay, now break the door."

He held out his hand in front of him self and summoned a weird blue flame. The flame turned into a ball and began to rotate at the speed of light.
Wag scrunched up his arm and shot the flame at the door.
The door didn't stand a chance, it fell to the ground with a light thud.

I immediately ran into the house and into my basement. My M.E system was still there. I opened it up with some red stone I brought and accessed my items. I grabbed my diamonds, sword, bows, and some potions.
Suddenly I heard voices coming from upstairs.

'Oh no, who is that?'
I listened closer and recognized the voice.

It was Sonja.

I could hear what they were discussing.

"So you accidentally broke Sparklez door?"

"Yes, I didn't mean anything by it. I hope Jordan doesn't mind. I think I'm gonna build it back."