ANSWERS YAS!!!

ITS ANSWERING TIME! WHOOOOOOOOO!
Alrighty, let's do this. *cracks knuckles*

FIRST ANSWER GOES TO THIS GIRL!

Theshipper123 asked:
"Do ya live in US? That's my only question -.-"
YES! I live in the beautiful country of fast food, obesity, and really sucky leadership! Yassss!!!

Shinyphenioxgirl89 asked:
"How cute do you think Syndisparklez is?"
Hmmm I would say the equal cuteness of a pegasus that craps rainbows combined with Jordan eating a banana (very slowly eating that banana xD)

XenonARE6 asked:
"Favorite; band, music, song, color etc :D btw, love the story."
I'm so glad you like my story xenon!
My fav band is : Maroon 5
Favorite song: currently 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding, I just wish it wasn't on that stupid movie fifty shades of gray. I literally despise anything on that movie or in that book. It basically supports sexual violence and rape, which I do not at all support. Anyway, back to the question.
Favorite color: Lime green! Because it's bootiful with most colors!

CookieClickerAddict asked:
"Can we be friends? (Also your story is so amazing! :D"
Alright.
First of all, *takes deep breath*
OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD
OH MY GOD
I FRACKIN LOVE YOUR TAINTED BALANCE BOOK TO PIECES AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU READ MY BOOK!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHHH!
Second, MY GOD OF COURSE WE CAN BE FRIENDS, DONT YOU DARE ASK ME THAT! YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER!

*dies on the floor* omg that's the greatest fangirl attack I've had in a awhile.
The last one that bad was when arhavis (a moderator in Jordan's chat) answered my question from an ask I sent on tumblr. I literally peed my pants.
SOMEONE WHO TALKS TO JORDAN EVERYDAY AND IS THE GREATEST GIF CREATOR OF ALL TIME, TALKED TO ME. *clears throat* anyway! back to da questions.

Lindseyjune70 asked:
"Will you ever write a book of one shots from the Mianite world?"
I have been really really really wanting to. Like it's been on my mind for a month now, and I want to so badly.
But, I can't write in two books at once. That would be suicide for my grades at school and my social life D:
When I end this current book, I will probably do that one shot book, and after that is done I will write a sequel to this book.

DemonDareDevil asked:
"Do you ship anything else other than Syndisparklez?"
Alrighty, welp I'll make a small list.
Tucker x Tom
Sonja x Tucker
Ianite x Jordan
Andor x Jordan
Wag x anyone at all besides Sonja xD
Percy Jackson x Annabeth (Percy Jackson Series)
Sonic x Amy rose (this ship was probably made like years ago, but I still think about it time to time. I loved watching the show Sonic X as a kid)
Darrel x Carol (walking dead)
Skydoesminecraft x Deadlox
Bajancanadian x Jerome
I better end it there or else I'll get into books and junk xD

Owlgirl121 asked:
"Whose top in Syndisparklez?"
Um...so...Tom...but I kinda like the stories when Jordan is on top...I need cleansing of my sins xD

CrazyEll asked:
"Who is your favorite writer on wattpad, who is your YouTube hero/crush?"
Favorite writer: it's a tie between CookieClickerAddict, CatSalad, and naniroxx. BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME AT THINGS AND STUFF!

Favorite YouTube hero/crush: my YouTube hero is Skydoesminecraft. And let me tell you why, he saved my life, along with a couple other people.

About a year or two ago, I went through some pretty heavy crap.
My friends were starting to turn on me, my family was getting torn apart by indifference, and I had a nasty breakup with a boy whom I loved very much, but didn't love me back apparently.

I'm about to go really deep into this, so you can skip if you want but I'd really appreciate it if you didn't.

I was depressed, I even thought about suicide a couple of times...at one point I looked at a dinner knife I was holding and just kinda put it on my arm. I just thought for a moment at all the things that might happen if I did it.

I was just so tired of people leaving me and not giving a single care about me. But, I put it down. I cried and cried and cried. My parents never knew anything, neither did my friends. I told one of my close cousins that I was feeling really sick and tired of all this stuff.

She was like my savior, she helped me through it.
Today I look back on that, and I thank god for this girl who kept me from these horrible thoughts. She introduced me into wattpad, where she had written a book that got a couple thousand reads. She inspired me to write.

I would never had met you guys and never wrote this book, which is like my legacy or something...she saved my life.

The one person who really helped me out and showed me a way out of this drama and abandonment, was a geeky nerdy slightly (maybe a lot) cute dude named Logan...Logan I'm sorry, but I must credit you xD

He introduced me to a video called : "Dramatic song" by Toby Turner.

I laughed until I cried, and Logan told me about YouTube and Youtubers and Toby turners channel. He and I became best friends, and we even went out with each other a couple of times. Sadly, it didn't really work out, because I have major commitment issues and my last boyfriend was a major skank (cheated on me) and I was still pretty shaken up about that.

But someday, we might try again when I stop being a weirdo.

So, that's when YouTube became my life. My exit to get away from the real world.
I've never had another suicidal thought since then.

If I got even the slightest bit sad, I wrote in a book. I think most of them are still on here, but I didn't make them too personal. I changed up my age and appearance and junk so I wouldn't, you know, get kidnapped. Lol!

Today I mostly watch Jordan and Sky, because Toby is really busy with his new game and stuff.

Onto the next question! I talked way to long on that...

JanetplysMC asked:
"So you ever heard of Three days grace, Fall out boys, Skrillex, if you do I luv you! NO HOMO! XD and fav youtuber?"
Fall out boys and Skrillex, are amazing people and they write amazing songs! Loved the song Centuries they just came out with. I LOVE YOU TOO BB, NO HOMO! Fav youtuber would be Sparklez!

ThatStrangeMageMPF asked:
"How many chapters do you plan on doing for this story PS love this story <3."
I'm not sure when I'll stop writing chapters, but I assure you it won't be for awhile. I've seen a lot of books with over a hundred chapters and I'm just like whhhhhhhaaaaat? I kinda wanna do that too xD And I'm glad you love the story! I always love compliments that you guys do!
<3 :D
AND THATS ALL FOLKS! PLEASE LEAVE FAVORITE IF YKU ENJOYED THIS Q AND A, THANKS!
I LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES! <3
Also I may do one if these every ten chapters...
GOODBYE!
- Lee