Chapter 24: Andor? Or Alister?

The next morning I woke up I walked to the bathroom to wash my gross face. Crying can make my face look pretty ugly and crusty. I got out a clean towel and began washing it.
I heard Tom gasp from the door way.
I turned in his direction and made a face.

"What? I can't wash my face?"

"You're-you're standing. I didn't have to help you."

Oh my god. I had walked without Toms help.

"I CAN WALK AGAIN!" I yelled with my fist pumped in the air.

"YEAHHHH!" Tom yelled too.

I was so happy. I didn't need a wheelchair anymore! I could go on adventures again!
Tom pulled me out of the bathroom and ran to our room. He tossed my gear to me.

"We're going to the nether! I know it's kinda soon but who cares? I know you're dying to get out of here too."

"Yes I am. Let's go!"

We ran to the nether portal, not even bothering to eat breakfast.
When we got there, Tom turned on his communicator.

"Hey everybody! Sparklez can walk! Were in the nether celebrating if you wanna come!"
I heard a bunch of shouts and congrats. Today was gonna be awesome.
~
After about 3 hours of being in the nether, I told everyone I need to go back and take a break for awhile. They had all shown up and were trying to find ghast tears and wither skeletons. Tom said he'd stay and meet back up with me later. I went back through the portal and began to head towards the tree. I was kinda hungry, but I didn't want any apples or fish. I kinda wanted some chicken or something. So I headed to the mainland to look for chickens.
I went past Tucker's dojo and heard someone call my name.
Who would that be? Everyone I was friends with were in the nether.

"Jordan!"

I turned to see who it was. I was completely shocked.

Andor. He was running towards me with a smile on his face.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?! How did you leave the inertia?!"

"Farmer Steve helped me escape! Sadly, he was trapped after. I tried to help him but he just told me to run. I couldn't fly here because they had clipped my wings."

I looked behind him and saw no wings. It was true they had clipped them.
"How long did it take you to get here?!" I asked amazed.

"About three days. It was a very long journey."
We talked about the prison he was in and how Steve got caught.
Then I noticed something completely out of order.

His communicator.

He wasn't here when we gave out communicators.

Dec said he only had 10 of them, he gave three to the king, Al, and the Herald just because he had too. He gave the seven of us the rest. But we all had separate talking systems so they wouldn't hear us.
Dec only had 10. No more than 10. He couldn't have given Andor one.
This wasn't Andor.
It was someone else pretending to be him.

"Is something wrong Jordan?" He asked confused.
I had to play this off cool.

"Yeah I was just thinking of something I needed to ask you, do you have any more of those books you gave me the other day?"

"Ianites creed? I have one here."
He pulled the book out of his bag and handed it to me.
Well. He had the books. I guess it was him. I still found it weird that he had a communicator.
A skeleton shot an arrow at him but missed and it hit the ground beside him.