Chapter 9: I'm not pregnant.

It's been three days and I still feel just as sick as I did the first time I puked.

Tom and Steve were getting kinda worried about it, but I told them it was probably just a virus or something.

To be honest, I didn't know what it was.

As soon as I had woken up the morning after the bed catastrophe, I immediately ran to the water stream and puked.

Tom tried to give me fried apples and some fish again, I ate a few pieces of fish but not much of it. For one, I probably couldn't hold it down and two, it tasted weird. I didn't say anything to Tom though. I didn't want to be rude. He saw me picking at my food and frowned.

"Maybe you should see a doctor or something?"

"There are no doctors here, Tom. The only person who knows about medical stuff is the priest. I'm pretty sure he's on the kings side right now, so it's a bad idea to go to him. I'll just have to wait this out."

"Alright dude, I hope your not pregnant or anything," Tom laughed.

"Shut up." I said miserably.
I went back to Toms room and collapsed on the bed. I felt like utter crap, and I didn't want to hear any stupid jokes while I was feeling like this.

Tom came in a little while later and apologized. "Look Sparklez I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get you to lighten up a bit."

"It's not working." I muffled into my pillow.

"Well, me and Steve are going on a expedition to the Nether. Would you like to come? I promise I won't make any stupid jokes!"

"I don't know..." I did need some nether stars for an angel ring.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee," Tom begged me.

"Fine." I got up from the bed and grabbed some of my gear from the corner of the room.

"YAY!" Tom squeezed me from behind and I nearly vomited again.

This was going to be a long day.

We both met farmer Steve at the portal. Tom had his bow and I had my cleaver, I was actually looking forward to slaying some ghost and wither skeletons with this thing.

"Ye ready mates?!"

"YEAH!" Tom and I both shouted.
We all jumped into the portal at the same time.

"WAIT!" Tom yelled.

"What?!" Me and Steve asked.

"I FORGOT TERRENCE!" Tom jumped out of the portal and ran towards his home.

I sighed and stepped out of the portal and so did Steve.
"TERRENCE! C'MERE BOY!"

The little chest ran towards Tom and Tom picked him up and carried him back to the portal.

"Okay! I'm good now!"

"All right. Are ye ready now?"

"Yes!" Tom yelled excitedly.

"Alrighty then." We all stepped the portal again.

"WAIT!"

"WHAT?!" Me and Steve both yelled at the same time.

"Nothing, just messing with ya hehe!" Tom chuckled.

"Ugh..." I complained as we traveled through the portal into the nether.
The nether was the same as usual: dark, crimson, scorching, and full of death.

"I missed this beautiful place!" Tom says as he puts down Terrence.

We walked around killing ghast and avoiding pigmen, trying to find some blazes and wither skeletons.
Finally we found the nether brick building that spawns them.
Tom and Steve were so excited and began killing the first mobs they saw.

I on the other hand, wasn't feeling too good.

The nether was so hot and humid, it was really hard to breathe. It didn't help my sickness. But I went on anyway, hoping I could take my mind off of it while I killed some blazes.

But it kept gradually getting worse.

We had all went our separate ways to find skeletons and I was alone in the east part of the nether brick building. I killed some skeletons, but I kept getting blazes everywhere I turned. Then there were more and more, to the point where I was worried my armor was gonna break.
I ran towards the west part of the building, trying to get away from all of the blazes.
All the while my sick feeling kept getting worse and worse. I turned and fought the remaining blazes. Five were in front of me. I killed off three and continued running. God it was so hot, things are getting so blurry. I finally turned and fought the two blazes behind me. I couldn't see. I fought blindly in front of me hoping to kill them. I heard one die, just one more. I heard it spit it's fire and I dodged hoping to miss them, and I did. I let loose one last swing and heard the thing fall to the ground dead.
My head hurt, I couldn't see or breathe, and my stomach was causing me horrible agony.
I hear voices. More blaze men? I didn't know, my vision was getting darker and darker. I tried to walk towards the west section where Tom and Steve were, but my legs soon fell beneath me and I collapsed on the scorching nether brick.

"H...help..." I tried to yell, but my voice was strained.

What's happening to me?

I hear the voices coming closer, this time a little louder. I could recognize a
voice.

"SPARKLEZ!"

It was Tom. He was fighting off a bunch of blazes, trying to get to me.
"Tom...help..." I replied weakly.

"SPARKLEZ! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHATS WRONG?!"
He held me up and looked into my eyes, waiting for an answer.
I tried to tell him, but my mind was so foggy. I couldn't get anything out.

Was I going to die?

"STEVE, HELP ME!" I heard Tom yell.

I remember seeing his dark brown eyes full of worry as everything was turning dark.

Then I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! This one is probably one of my favorites so far! I'll be publishing the next chapter after the Mianite stream, so be ready for some #syndisparklez !!!
Leave a favorite if you enjoyed this one! Thanks! - Lee
P.S : I HAVE OVER 600 READS, I FEEL LIKE A SPECIAL PANDA!!! I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE THE JUNK THAT I WRITE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!*clears throat* sorry, I should see a doctor about my fangirling habits. Lol ⛄️