Chapter 14: Numb.

I opened my eyes and saw dark brown ones looking into mine.

I was still in the dream.

I closed them again.

"I just wanna wake up...please wake up..."

"Sparkley pants you ARE AWAKE!"

I opened my eyes again, to see a blue haired worried looking Tom.
I felt something wet on my face. Tears. I actually was crying in my sleep.
I groaned and closed my eyes again. I don't wanna deal with Toms anger right now, I wanna see her face again. I should've cherished the dream while I still could.
Her eyes. So beautiful.

"Jordan come on, let's go home. I'm not gonna yell at you anymore, okay?"

He helped me up and we started walking home. We both stayed silent the whole time. How much did he hear?

"Are you okay?" He asked me breaking the silence.
I didn't reply. I felt so numb. I could've gone my whole life without seeing her face again.

Now it's stuck inside my head for god knows how long.

We reached the tree and I walked inside.

Tom guided me towards his room.

I thought Steve had moved out into his own place?

I didn't care. I just wanna forget.

"Jordan please tell me if your okay. Just give me a yes or no, that's all I need."
I sat on the bed and laid down slowly.

"No." I whispered.

I heard him walk out of the room.

I didn't want to sleep ever again. It might risk seeing her face again.

I heard Tom open his door a little while later. I could hear whispering and I could barely make out what they were saying.

"What happened?"

"I found him asleep, sobbing and screaming her name while clutching his ears. I don't know what happened."

I know what happened. I had a dream, a night mare more like, of the day where my first love died. If Tom hadn't woke me up, I would've had to see it again.
Why did I have that dream? Why now?
I heard Tom walk in.
He sat down on the bed beside of me and looked at me.

"Hey um, yes or no, did you have a dream about uh...her?"

"Yes." I croaked miserably.

"Are you like this because of that?"

"Yes."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

I stayed silent for a minute. I didn't know if I could. I should try anyway. I didn't want to look at him though. I was too scared. I turned and faced the other way.

"Y...yes."

"What happened in it?"

"I was back at home. My home. The one I built myself. She was there. I was so happy at first, the I realized what day it was. She told me about what everyone was gonna do today. Then I realized it was the same date she..."

I stopped cause that's all I could say without crumbling.

I felt the covers go over my body and someone pat my back.
"We'll talk about it when you're ready. I'll let you sleep I guess."

I panicked, I grabbed his arm before he walked out.
"I don't wanna sleep, please keep me awake."

I was acting so weird. I couldn't help it, I was scared.

"Well then I guess that makes two of us. I don't wanna sleep either."

That reminded me of something.

"Can you go and get that burlap bag over there?"

I pointed at the bag in the corner of the room. I might as well tell him now.

He picked it up and handed it to me.

"Might I ask what's in it?"

I pulled out the bottles.

"I had Dec make these for you. But now I guess we both need them." I smiled sadly.

"Aw dude that was generous, but what are they exactly?"

"They're supposed to make bad dreams go away. I don't know if they work."

"Well let's try it then!"

He pulled out one of the bottles, uncorked it, and chugged it down.
He drank the whole bottle.

"Whew! That taste like cherries! Haha!"

I drank one too. It did taste somewhat like cherries.

"Welp, should we sleep then?"

"I guess so. Can I ask who you were talking to a minute ago?"

"Nobody. Let's sleep!" He pulled the covers over himself and shut his eyes.

"Tom."

"Tom Syndicate."

"TOM."

"Ugh what?" He finally replied.
"For the sake of my sanity please tell me."
He either felt sorry for me or was just too tired but either way he told me who it was.

"I was talking to Wag."

"Why?"

"Cause we were both worried about you Sparklez. He's the one who called and told me you were sleeping in the cold rain underneath a freaking tree like a hobo."

"I didn't want to come home and I was tired so I slept there..."

"I'm just joking. Why you gotta be so serious Sparklez?"

"Because I just watched a moment in my life where I could have saved the most wonderful woman I ever met by simply saying, 'Stay with me.' But I didn't. And my mind somehow reminded me I could've done something, by replaying it." I snapped.

I turned and faced the other direction and closed my eyes. I could feel Toms gaze on me, but I felt the bed shift. He faced away too.

I know he felt guilt for betraying Capsize and me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IANITE SHOWED THE KING WHOSE BOSS! THAT STATUE WAS BEAUTIFUL! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MADE OF TAINT!
And so did Jordan! He blew up things in defense of his Goddess! I'm proud of him!
Also I can't believe Martha was related to the king? WHAAAAT?!
Anyway, my fan girling aside. I think I'm gonna go ahead and write up the whole Andor getting arrested thing. Although I don't think I'm gonna write down his whole speech, since it was incredibly long and I have to get this done by tomorrow. But thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a favorite if you did! Thanks!
- Lee
P.s : I managed to take a picture of the Statue before the stream ended! It's on the cover of this chapter if you wanna check it out!
Goodbye now!