Chapter 12: Why are you cutting yourself?!

I walked the trail leading to Tucker's compound. Before I left, the town had a major taint problem and was trying to build walls to keep from getting it there.
Tucker, being the stubborn dude that he is, also built a wall and refused to move out of his home.

I just hope he's not too stubborn when I talk to him.

I walked through the hole in the gigantic wall and was amazed at what I saw. Tucker's had built a dojo.

How much did I miss in the last 4 days?

I walked up to the place and knocked on the doors. I hope he doesn't kill me as soon as he sees me.
The door opens, but I see no Tucker.

"Come in!"
I heard him say from upstairs. I walked up the latter to see him standing at what looked like an altar.

The only thing weird about it being, he was cutting his wrists.

"Tucker what the heck are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

He turned and looked at me, surprise evident on his face.

"Jordan? What are you doing here?"

"I think you should answer my question first, why are you cutting your wrists man?!"

"Oh this? Don't worry it doesn't last forever."

He showed me his bloody arms and I cringed when looking at them, but within 10 seconds, the cuts healed and the blood magically whooshed into the altar.

"What the heck?!"

"I'll explain later, now you answer my question. What are you doing in my house?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"And what is that?"

"It's about Tom."

Tucker scoffed and turned around to his altar again. His happy aura had vanished.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I done talking to him or about him." He said in an annoyed tone.

He began cutting his wrist again, and I watched as the blood flowed back to the altar.

"What did he do to you?"

"I'm just tired of his crap. Stealing my stuff, blaming things on me, he's turning into Dianite dude. I don't want anything to do with that. He's changed."

I thought for a moment. What could I do to convince him otherwise?

"Tom was doing that back on The land of Mianite, why are you fed up with it now?"

"I just am. I'd appreciate if you'd leave the topic Sparklez, I don't wanna talk about it."

"You and Tom were the first people on that island. You started a new life by yourselves and became the best of friends. What happened to that? Just because he killed Dianite makes him an even worse person than he was before?"

"Jordan I said I don't want to talk about it! Get out before I kick you out!"

"Tucker, Tom needs you. Yesterday he told me while hysterically sobbing that you think he's turned into Dianite. He's broken, and I'm trying to put him back together. He misses you man, and I know you miss him too."

He didn't say anything, just continued to cut at the altar.

"Tucker, I think this new world is changing you, not Tom. Don't let it, your too good for this. Please, for Toms sanity, be friends with him again? Please?"

Tucker put down his blade, sat in his chair, and put his head in his hands.

"I wish it was that easy. I said some horrible things to him yesterday." He groaned.