Chapter 55: My Life Changes.

Toms p.o.v.

I had everything ready. All I needed to do now was find him. Which wasn't gonna too be hard, I'm sure he was in his towers or specter dimension.
I skipped the whole way to his towers. My excitement was way too large for my head. He was going to love it.
I had everything wrapped up in this fancy paper Martha gave me. The poem was wrapped up inside the wrapping paper along with the gift.

I hope he forgives me after all of this.

I finally reached the hill and flew up instead of walking. I was too excited to climb a mountain right now.
I reached the stone doors and knocked loudly, hoping he would hear me.
Instead of Sparklez answering the door, Guard Toms face appeared instead.

He looked a little annoyed that I was here. I didn't know why.

"Hey Tom, is Sparkley boy here? I need to talk to him."

"I'm not sure if that is a good idea Mr. Syndicate," he said in a disapproving tone.

"What do you mean? Is he alright?" I began to step into the door, but Guard Tom held me back.

"I mean he is not well. He doesn't need to see you at the moment. I think it would only make things worse."

"What? What do you mean it'll only make things worse?! What's wrong with him?!" I tried again to push past him but he stood his ground in front of the door.

"Calm down Mr. Syndicate, he's okay. He's just very upset towards you and I dont think you should see him until he's better. I don't wish to upset you, I'm just doing what's best for the captain. Do you understand?"

"Yeah...I understand...can you give him something for me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I pulled out the present from my bag and handed it to Guard Tom.
The annoyed look on his face disappeared and was replaced with a sympathetic one.

"Just tell him I'm sorry...and he can come home anytime he wants...I'll be there."

I let go of the gift and sighed. I really wanted to talk to him.

"I'll be sure to give him the gift and the message. I'll let you know what he says, so cheer up! I'm sure he's not completely furious with you."
His words only made me sadder. He closed the door, and by the sound of the clicking, I assumed he locked it.

I felt something nudge my leg and I looked down to see Franklin rubbing against my ankle. I forgot Sparklez had taken Franklin with him.

"Hey boy, how are you doin?" I crouched down to his eye level and scratched his pink head. His tiny little ears bounced and he squealed happily as I petted him. He missed me too.

"I gotta go. Be good for Sparkley pants, alright?" I raised back up and began to walk away, when I heard a sad squeak come from the little pig. He bit my pant leg and tugged me forward towards the towers.

"I can't go in Franky, I gotta go home. Sparkley pants doesn't wanna see me right now. I'll see you...sometime. Okay?"

He let go and looked up sadly at me. Poor pig. He doesn't understand.

I turned away and began to head back down the hill, my head down and my wings hung at my sides.

I didn't feel like flying back.
My excitement had been sucked out of me.

~

Jordan's p.o.v.

"Captain? I have something for you. It's from Tom."

What? Tom was here?
I turned away from my wall and faced guard Tom, who was holding a huge wrapped up present as long as my arm.
He handed it to me and I sat up so I could open it.