Chapter 60: Steve and Marthas Wedding.

Toms p.o.v.

I was sleeping just fine, and my friends just had to wake me up.
Three knock on the door was all it took to already put me in a bad mood.

I groaned lazily and raised up from Sparklez neck to see who was entering the room. I was still at Champs house, in one of his beds with Sparklez still fast asleep next to me. He was a heavy sleeper when he was sick or injured.

Tonys penguin hoody was the first thing I saw as the door opened, and I immediately made a face of disgust.

"Hey buddy...how's Jordan? Champ said he fixed his nose," he slowly stepped inside. Nade and Josh came in after him, glancing at the sleeping Sparklez and my hand that was wrapped around his waist.

If they said even a single word about it, I would finish them. They already looked like hell. Champ had put huge bandages on them too. Tony had one over his right eye, and everyone of them had a bandage on their noses. I must have broken four different peoples noses yesterday...

"He's fine. Just tired," I said in a short manner. I didn't want Sparklez to wake up because they didn't have the brains to wait for me to be alone. I pulled the white sheets off of me slowly and then draped them over my sleeping boyfriend. He smiled like a dork in his sleep and sank deeper into the comfy covers.

Nade glanced up from Sparklez face and looked at me apologetically.
"Look man...we just wanted to say sorry about what happened. I guess we don't really understand all of this love crap, and seeing that you did...I don't know. It was just a little weird to us, you know? We shoulda been a little more careful about saying stuff to you guys...I'm sorry man, I'm really not good at this apologizing stuff. Uh, so Tony wanted to say something. Go ahead dude," he motioned Tony to start talking.

"You had every right to beat the shit outta me, and I'm sorry about what I said. I don't mind if you're...I dont care if you like another dude. Sparklez is an alright guy, I'm sure you'll be happy. Josh?" He nudged his brother in the ribs.

"Yeah what they said. We're sorry man, I hope you'll still wanna hang out after all of this. We'll apologize to Jordan we he y'know, wakes up." They all nodded along with Josh's statement, and the sentence made me hatch an idea.
I wanted them to be extremely uncomfortable, so why not do this? It's a win-win.

"You guys wanna see how I wake up my boyfriend?" I smiled innocently. They gave each other weird looks, and Tony shifted uncomfortably.

"Uh, sure?" Nade shrugged while looking confused as ever.
Sparklez was still sound asleep, but I knew he'd wake up when I did this.

I bent down slowly next to his sleeping face...and chomped down on his neck.

His squeal filled the air, and he raised up immediately. We made short eye contact, before all hell broke loose.

Then his fist collided against my cheek while I screamed like a girl and fell off of the bed.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" He squeaked as he rubbed the now irritated and slightly bloody spot on his neck.

I stood from the floor and laughed until I couldn't breathe. My friends cracked a smile or two, then started laughing as well.

"I wanted to wake you up, babe." I spoke in the most horrible surfer dude voice I could muster.
Sparklez rolled his eyes at me, but then saw who else was in the room. His face flushed from embarrassment as looked to my friends, and then back to me.

"You gave me a freaking hickey in front of them?!" He screeched at me, his face getting redder by the moment.

"Uh...we should go. Sorry about the whole insulting you thing Jordan, hope you forgive us. Bye..." Josh finished his sentence quickly and then rushed to leave the room. Nade and Tony ran after him, trying to get away from the uncomfortable scene.