Chapter 25: GO AWAY, He's Mine Now.

"Jordan, calm down! It's just Wag!"

I opened my eyes to see Wags dark hood covered face staring down at me. I sighed.

"I'm sorry...I just have really horrible dreams sometimes..."

"Dreams? Or night terrors?"

"What are night terrors?"

"They are nightmares, but much much worse. It's like a terrifying combination of a nightmare and a seizure. And from what I just saw, they sure look like night terrors. Do these happen often?"

"All the time...it sucks," I admitted.

"It was one of the things Tom mentioned he was worried about when I told him you were moving in with me for a bit."

"He was worried about me?"

"Of course. You're his best friend Jordan. I'm pretty sure he's better friends with you than he ever was with Tucker, and Tucker was the first friend he ever had."

Now I felt horrible. I didn't even tell him goodbye when I left.
I guess that's why I had that dream.

"I didn't tell him goodbye. That's what the dream was about."

"You were screaming and hitting things over that?"

"No not just that. It was...maybe I shouldn't tell you. It's pretty gory."

"Understood. If you feel bad about not telling him goodbye, then go tell him goodbye. I'll go with you and help you fight off the mobs."

"Okay. Thanks so much Wag."

We walked up to Toms tree and I sat my stuff down.
"I think I'll stay out here until you are finished. Goodluck." Wag said to me as he began to walk towards the end of the island.

"Thanks Wag."

I took a deep breath and knocked on the tree house door.
I waited for several moments. No one answered.
I knocked again. Maybe he didn't hear me.
Still no answer.

"Tom?" I yelled.

I twisted the door knob and it opened. I walked in and looked for him.
I checked the kitchen, he wasn't there. I went to his room and saw that his bed was made. Completely untouched. Where was he?
I went outside and began looking around. He was no where to be seen.
I heard grunts coming from the other side of the island.
I walked towards where the noise was.
The grunts got louder as I got closer to where they were coming from.
I turned a corner and saw him.
He had his rapier in hand and was fighting a bunch of mobs. But he wasn't just casually killing them and not giving a crap about it like he usually did.

He was killing them in blinded fury.

A skeleton shot an arrow and missed him. He drove the rapier into its head and kicked its chest in. It crumbled to the ground. A creeper comes up behind him and starts to blow up. He kicks it back and the fuse stops temporarily. He pulls out a cleaver and chops it's head off. He's breathing heavily with his shoulders heaving up and down. He looked really angry.

"Uh hi." I said awkwardly.

He turned to face me. He had sweat dripping down his face. I guess he's been doing this for awhile.

"Hey," he said panting. He didn't seem to care at all that I was here. I watched him pick up a cloth from his back pack and wipe green slime off of his cleaver.

He didn't even care that I didn't say goodbye. He doesn't care. Why should I?

"I just forgot something and wanted to ask where it was. Do you know where I put my Ianites creed book?" I wasn't completely lying. I did forget that again.