Chapter 21: Free The Chickens!

"You look like your pants are made of cardboard."

"Shut up! I'm trying!"

Toms been trying to help me walk again. I'd been in a bed for 3 weeks and my legs felt completely numb and useless.
I was trying to walk to the tree without falling on my face. So far I was doing pretty good, but Tom keeps laughing at me and it's making me mad.
I finally reached the tree and immediately sat down and groaned.

"Awesome! Now try doing it without walking like a duck," Tom laughed.

"I'd like to see you try and walk after being in a bed for 3 weeks," I grumbled.

"Aw don't be so serious Sparklez, I'm just kidding. You did well!"

He pulled me up and sat me back in my wheel chair. It was actually a pretty cool looking chair. Before anyone had shown it to me, Tom and the others pimped it out for me. It had really fluffy pillows on the seat, and the wheels had spikes (which I think was Toms idea.), it was covered in this really cool purple and green looking paint and the handles were solid iron. It was a really cool wheel chair, and it made me feel way less weird about it.

I remember how bummed I was when Dec told me I probably had to use one for awhile. It was kind of depressing to think I wasn't gonna be able to do anything but sit around at home all day. I guess that's why they did that. I had such great friends.

I heard Toms communicator beep loudly as he helped me into the chair.
He raised it up and pressed a button.

"What do you want?" He asked grumpily.

"Wow that's no way to talk to somebody whose gonna save your guys butts."

"What do our butts need saving from? I see no danger," Tom replied while looking around suspiciously.

"Me and Sonja are going undercover. Were gonna try to trick Al into telling us a location. If you maybe wanna stay close by and listen in, that'd be great. Wags coming over too."

"Alrighty I'll ask Sparkley pants. You wanna go?" He asked turning to me.

"I guess so, I wanna see if this is gonna work or fail miserably."

"Okay then! Prepare yo tits for the ride of a life time!" He began to push forward on the chair and started running.

"Don't go too fast! I don't wanna die again!" I shouted as he pushed me past Wags house.

"MLG!!!" He screamed as we went down a hill.

"TOM NO!"

~

We arrived at Tucker's house and we could see Wag waving us towards the back of his house.

"Hey Wag! Have they started the trickery yet?"

"No not yet. He hasn't arrived yet, and thank the gods too. We could hear you two screaming from miles away. What were you doing to cause so much noise?"

"He pushed me down a hill and thought it was totally fine and I would be perfectly okay with it," I said with an annoyed tone.

"Hey! Your perfectly fine now! I don't see why your so upset about it."

"Both of you shush! He's here!" Wag pointed at Lieutenant Al as he walked up to Tucker's door and knocked.
Tucker opened it and smiled.
"Hey man! Glad you could come! Come in! Sonja's got some drinks made for us."

"Drinks eh? I guess I could drink just a little, but not as much as to cause me to be intoxicated. That would be very unlawful on duty."

"Of course man! Whatever you want!"
I could tell Tucker was trying to be as Mianite as he could be so Al wouldn't suspect anything. He was doing a pretty great job.