Chapter 74: Journey To Urulu

Jordan's p.o.v.

A knock on the door to Champs room made me snap out of my sleep.

"One second!" I yelled, looking around for my clothes. I really needed to stop oversleeping after nights with Tom...

"Tom, wake up! Someone's at the door!" I whisper yelled at him, shaking his arm.

He snorted and shook his head from sleep, groaning slightly from his spot underneath the white covers. "Tell 'em to go away..." His deep British voice yawned.

"Get your clothes on!" I whispered and slapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he groaned loudly and rolled over to face me.

More knocking ensued, and Tom reluctantly sat up and began to search for his clothes.

After a minute or two of throwing eachothers clothing to the other, we were finally dressed. I shoved the rest of the hoodie over my head and rushed to the door. Glad Tom thought to lock it before we started, or else it would've been way more awkward. I twisted the lock along with the knob and opened the door, squinting at the sudden light.

"Jordan? Oh! Did I interrupt something of importance?" I heard a light female voice say.

I was way too out of it to really register who I was talking to, so I just shrugged and rubbed the sleep out if my eyes.

"Well..I wanted to talk to you about what happened. I'm just glad you aren't trying to murder me at the moment."

Wait.

I squinted some more, and recognized who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here?" A heard an angry Tom ask, and I felt a hand wrap protectively around my waist.

"Please Thomas, I just want to talk to him. What I did was inexcusable and selfish, and I'll never forgive myself for doing what I did to you Jordan. I am so sorry, I feel so much guilt for what I have done. I can sense what you've been feeling and...oh I cannot live with myself for making you feel so violated." She put her face in her hands, and I felt sympathy for her. She didn't mean to do what she did. I know she was just tired and she really missed Spark.

"It's okay...I know you didn't really mean to. I'm better now. It's fine." I felt Toms grip on me tighten.

"Yes, after you burnt your clothes that contained my filth, you feel better." She gave a pitiful laugh, and wiped the tears flowing from her cheeks.

"Sorry...just thought it'd be better if I didn't have any reminders at all. Ianite, it's fine. I forgive you, you don't have to feel bad about it."

Tom snorted at my sentence and I elbowed him in the side, forgetting he was still a bit tender there, resulting in him wincing.

"No, I must do something for you...something to help mend this large hole in our bond. What do you wish? What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. You don't need to do anything."

Her eyes went to Tom, who was still limping slightly but was trying to hide it with an angry expression.

"Well if I cannot do anything for you, maybe I can do something for your lover. I know I am not supposed to...but here." She clasped her hands together for a moment, and then reopened them. In them, a large golden apple sat. She grabbed it by the stem and handed it to Tom, who gave her a confused look.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a god apple, it heals wounds and scars. Take it, I have no need for it anyway. It will heal your side and any other scars you have. But only take one bite every once in awhile, okay? This apple was meant for gods, not mortals. If you were to take more than one bite...well, let's just say you won't be the same. And that's not a good thing. I hope this mends our bond Jordan. I will forever be guilty of what I've done to you." She walked away from our shocked faces, and vanished into thin air.