Chapter 34: Helgrind and Martha.

Toms p.o.v.

"Hey look at this one! I think it's Tucker or something!"

I blew the thick dust off the frame on the wall as Sparklez walked over to it.
He didn't want to leave until Ianite had woken up, so we've been snooping around the room looking at photos and belongings.

The picture revealed a black haired male with brown eyes holding a sword up in the air, while a girl clung to his side smiling and waving at the camera.
I couldn't really make out her features, the picture was too scratched up. But I could clearly see the dude who looked a lot like Tucker.

I saw two signatures at the bottom and wiped away more dust.

In sloppily written letters, two names were written beside each other.

'Sir Jeriah and Country Bat'

"Huh, I guess that's other dimension Tucker and Sonja." He replied while staring at the picture.

"Wait! I think I see another one of them on that wall."

I began to jog over to the other wall, when I tripped over something shiny peeking out from under the bed.

"What the? What is that?" Sparklez asked, not even caring that I fell.

He picked up the shiny object from under the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking," I said sarcastically.

"It's a camcorder...I wonder if it has any videos on it."

He opened up a little compartment and a small screen slid out and began to play a video.
The camera focused on two people in the distance. One an adult, the other a child.
It finally cleared all together, and we saw who it was.

It was Spark, I think. He had on the green glasses instead of red ones like Sparklez. His clothes were different, and his hair a bit messier, but he looked exactly like Sparklez. He was holding a little girls hand as she was trying to walk towards the person holding the camera. Her shiny and short lavender hair was in two pig tails and her eyes were a dark grey color, she was wearing a yellow sundress and she was smiling and giggling at the person behind the camera.

"Almost there sweetie! Keep going!" I heard Ianites voice ring out. She was the one with the camcorder.

"Come on Martha, walk towards mommy!" I heard Spark call.

The little girl began walking, without Sparks help, towards Ianite.

"Oh my god! Sparkie she's walking!" Ianite squealed.
Spark just smiled while his daughter ran to her mom.

"She's not so little anymore..." He smiled sadly as he walked up to Ianite and his daughter, picking her up and kissing her forehead.

The little child wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and kissed his bearded cheek.

"I wuv you daddy!" She giggled.

The clip ended and Sparklez looked amazed.

"That was Martha...and Spark."

"Is there any more clips on there?!" I asked.

"I don't know let me check."
He started pressing a bunch of random buttons and finally picture returned to the small screen.

A small boys face popped up, he was staring above the camera at the person holding it with an annoyed expression on his face. He had light dirty blonde hair and purplish hazel eyes. He looked to be the age of 13 and he was wearing a polo and a pair of worn out jeans, his hands in the pockets of them.