Chapter 58: Tom goes Insane.

Jordan's p.o.v

Guard Tom had set up a coffee machine on my main floor, which I gladly took advantage of. Still don't understand where he gets all of this cool stuff. But I'm not complaining, I love coffee.
I had already drank two cups of it, and I was feeling great.

Tom chose to stay in bed. He was still majorly upset over yesterday and refused to leave my room, let alone the bed.

The thought made me angry. I was gonna give the Dianitees a little talk, just as soon as I grabbed my weapons and spells.
A knock on the huge metal doors interrupted my angry thoughts, and I ran to open it. Who would be up so early?

The face behind them made me want to throw a tantrum.

Nade shots smiling face appeared from behind the door. He had his hood off and his bandana pulled down, his messy black hair was sticking out from all sides.

"Hey Sparklez! Nice to see you after so long, how've you been?"

He acted like we were perfect buddies.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill your ass right now," my voice sounded flat and cold.

"Woah woah! Because I came to apologize to Tom! You wouldn't kill your old buddy Nade, would ya?" He smiled warmly, and I wanted to so badly punch him in the face.

"Why would I ever let you talk to him? You hurt him. Tell your buddies that I'll be having a talk with them soon. And it doesn't involve many words," I crossed my arms in front of chest and put an angry expression on my face.

"Come on Sparklez, just let me talk to him for a minute! I feel really bad about yesterday. I want to fix things, just let me try! Please?"

"If you speak even a single word that's out of line, I will kill you. Got it?"

"Sounds fair enough. Where's my homey Tom?" He walked in and searched around the tower.

"He's up stairs, the top floor. Remember what I said. One. Word."

"Got it." He nodded and headed up toward the staircase.

We reached his room and Nade knocked on the door lightly.

"Come in..." A tired voice called.
Nade opened the door quickly and showed his face to Tom.

"Hey buddy! How ya doin?" He beamed happily at Tom, who was still facing the other side of the bed.

"What do you want you bastard?" Tom grumbled.

"Dude, come on. I wasn't even the one who said anything. It was Tony who did all the talking...I was gonna say something to him..." He sat on the other side of the bed next to Tom.

"You didn't. You laughed when he called me a homo. I hope you're happy with yourself."

"You know I'm not...I'm really sorry Tom...it's just the thought of you with another dude...you didn't even like simple people when I last saw you man. How was I supposed to believe you were hitting up Sparklez for real? Sparklez liked that pirate hooker, I thought he was straight."

My anger flared when he talked about Capsize. I was trying my hardest not to choke him.

"Nade, she wasn't a hooker. She was a pirate who liked Sparklez. Stop offending people..."

"Sorry man...what so you want me to do bro? I'll do anything for you to forgive me," Nade smiled.

"What if I don't want to forgive you?"

"Dude come on...what's happened to you? You used to be so cool. Now you're all like Mr. Uptight or something. You've turned into a clone of Sparklez. I remember when you used to hate Sparklez and the others, and you only hung out with us. Do you remember that? We used to be the only ones you liked...you've changed man." Nade shook his head and stood up from the bed.