Chapter 16: Downfall of a Dear Friend.

I woke up stretched my arms and yawned. I turned to ask Tom how he slept, but he wasn't there. I could hear him talking in the kitchen, so I went in to investigate.

"So, like right now? You want Sparklez to come too?"

Who was he talking to?

"Alright dude we'll be there soon. Bye!"

He hung up the phone and continued cooking his food.
"Who was that?" I asked curious.

He jumped and held his chest.

"Sparkley pants you scared me! Oh it was Andor. He's giving some kind of speech down at the town arch, and he wanted to know if we could come. He said no one would arrest us if we came. Do you trust it?"

"I don't know...it's Andor, I think he's pretty trustworthy. But it's whatever you think dude."

"It beats sitting around and talking to Steve all day! Let's go!"

I brought with me my sword, in case someone attempts to arrest us, and my new spectrum key.
Tom and I had spent all day yesterday gathering materials for the recipe and I finally made it.

When I first used it, I kinda freaked out.
I got transported to a weird dimension and all I could see was a sort of cloud like wall surrounding me.

I used it again and got transported back and witnessed Tom having a panic attack. He kept asking me where I went but I wouldn't tell him. It would ruin the secret of having it. That drove him nuts.

We later went back to where Martha and Steve were hanging out to see if they had resided with their arguing. But instead we saw a man in a golden armor suit talking to Martha, Sonja, and Tucker. We had listened in on their conversation.

His name was lieutenant Al and the king had called him in on occasion of the whole revolution thing. I guess he was trying to restore order.
I don't think that's gonna happen.

"I swear to the gods if this is a trap I'm going to be so pissed."

"I trust Andor, I just hope the king doesn't run into us before he does."
We walked to the castle when Tom stopped me.

"You still got an angel ring Sparklez?"

"Yeah why?"

"Let's just fly over then! I don't feel safe walking through the gates like I own the place."

"Okay then."

We both flew up the wall and tried to find Andor. I finally spotted him underneath the Arch and landed in front of him. Also there was Waglington, Tucker, and Sonja. Tom landed beside of me.
Andor smiled and welcomed us as we dropped down.

"So nice to have you all here! I just wanted to...talk about some things that are of importance. There's a great saying that when persuading, the truth is the best way to convince."

It all happened so fast.

Andor was just giving his speech a few minutes ago, and now everything was turning to chaos.
During the middle of the speech, I noticed he began saying things, pretty offensive things, towards Mianite. And from there it got more and more intense. When he finally began talking about revolution and siding with lady Ianite, trouble occurred.

"ANDOR!!!" I heard the king boom.

"Father this is a force, not even you can extinguish."

I saw the lieutenant come running to the arch towards Andor. Oh no.
Just as he was about to swing at Andor, something stopped him. A great gust of wind blew him into the castle wall.

Andor looked up at the lieutenant.

"Do with me what you will, but know that Ianite will rise again. If even the slightest crack occurs in your gods armor, it will widen."
And with those last words he crumbled. The lieutenant raised up and walked to him.

I didn't watch what happened next. I knew what he was gonna do.

Tucker grabbed Sonja as she hid her face with her hands.

Wag turned away and grabbed his sword, in case maybe the lieutenant went after him.
I think me and Tom both knew he was gonna go after us.

I dug my head into Toms side and held my breath.

I felt Tom wrap his arm around me and fly up onto the castle wall.

The lieutenants voice boomed, "Show your faces again! You will be where your dear friend had ended up!"

"You'll pay for this. You'll all pay." I heard Tom growl.

I had lost another friend.
I felt the numb feeling return to my body. It comes when I know I can't handle something.

Tom landed and sat me down on the grass. We were back on his island.

"He didn't kill him...he just transported him somewhere. Don't worry Sparklez, we'll get him back."

How could we? It was just like Capsize. Everyone promised she was okay. That we'd find her somehow.
When we did, it was too late.

I kept thinking about everyone's expressions. Sonja's with grief, Tucker's with surprise, Wag with disbelief. Toms with anger. Mine with utter horror.

"Come on...let's go back to the tree and sleep for awhile. It's getting late."

But I didn't move. I couldn't. The tears streaming down my face showed how over come by grief I was.

I felt Tom wrap his arms around my legs and head. He carried me to his tree and into the bedroom we shared. He laid me down on the bed and left the room.
He came back a while later with two bottles of potions. The ones I got from Dec.

"We both know we aren't gonna be able to sleep tonight, so drink up."

I took the bottle from him and drank it.

I stared at the ceiling and thought. But my thoughts were no longer sadness and grief.

They were of revenge.

"Tom?" I asked as he laid down on the bed.

"Yes Sparklez?"

"Pray to Ianite with me."

"And why is that?"

"I want to see Dagrun crumble. I want to see the king and lieutenant on their knees begging for mercy. I want to see blood and justice." I didn't recognize my voice anymore. It was dark and full of hatred.

"I'll do everything in my power to ruin this place." He replied with equal amount of fury in his voice.

I was no longer on the polite side of Ianite.

For the first time in my life, I was bloodthirsty for revenge.

And I was going to get it, no matter who stood in my way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!