Chapter 46: Andor's Dreams.

/WARNING:This chapter is affectionate. That's all I'm gonna say. SO ITS KINDA R-RATED RIGHT NOW, BEWARE!/

Jordan's p.o.v.

I didn't sleep that night. I don't think Tom did either. Just something about us fighting...made it really hard to sleep. I know we both apologized but...I still feel like theres some tension between us.

I decided to count the lines on the ceiling to waste the time away. Right now I was at four hundred and thirty six, but I still wasn't even halfway across the ceiling yet. Tom didn't move, or snore, or do anything. Which is why I knew he wasn't asleep.

Just as I was about to reach five hundred, I heard Andor's screams.

I sat up, but hesitated when I remembered what happened last time I went to check on him.
Tom sat up too. "Should we go in there? I don't wanna get cut in the face again." He still had a large and thin scab from the cut the night before.

"I don't know."

The screaming got louder and louder, as if he were in pain. It sounded like a noise a wounded animal would make, sad and pained. I couldn't take it. I need to wake him up from whatever he was dreaming of.

I pulled off the covers and Tom stopped me.

"We go in together, alright?"

"Okay."

We crept to Andor's room, his screams only intensifying as we got closer.

I opened the door a crack and peeked in.

He wasn't sat up and he didn't have purple glowing eyes like before, he was normal. He was just having a nightmare.
I breathed a sigh of relief, to which Tom questioned.

"So he's not a demon currently?"

"He's just having a nightmare. I'll wake him up."

I pulled the door open all the way and sat on the bed next to Andor. He was gripping his pillow for dear life and screaming with tear stained cheeks. He looked miserable.

I shook him hard, but he didn't stop.

"Andor! Wake up!" I yelled over his screaming.

He just continued.

"Should I slap him?" Tom shouted from the doorway.

I shook my head no. I guess I should try to shake him.
I placed my hand on his arm. I didn't get very far after that.
~
When I woke back up, it must've been hours later. I don't understand what happened.

I remember I was trying to wake up Andor...

Andor had somehow shown me his dreams. His nightmares. And my god were they horrific.

I'm not sure how it happened, maybe we were connected somehow? By Ianite?

His nightmare was truly terrifying. He was in that cell and I was there with him. But he didn't know I was there.

I had watched the torture Al had given him. The whip. The beatings. Ripping off his wings.
That was the one I wanted to forget the most.

I screamed for Al to stop, to leave him alone. I hit, kicked, shouted at It was like I was an invisible ghost. I couldn't do anything but watch.

Watch as Andor sobbed for me to come save him. Watched as the whip drew long bloody slices down his legs. Watched as the nerve and muscle ripped and the blood spilled as the wings were torn from his back. Watched as Andor begged for Ianite to kill him, to save him, release him from this torture. Watched as Helgrind stood behind all of this, pursing his lips.