Chapter 70: The Truth is Revealed

Toms p.o.v.

"Tom, you look really thin. Are you eating, like really eating?" Sparklez questioned me as he handed me my dinner meal, and I mentally gulped. He was suspicious.

"Well I haven't been eating all of it, I've been giving a few pieces of chicken to Terrence since he's been chillin with me. But I've been eating most of it. Stop worrying, I'm just not eating as much as I used to, that's all." I put a fake smile on my face, but he still didn't look convinced.

I needed to eat something in order for him to believe me. I picked up a piece of chicken on my plate, and bit a large bite out of it. I wanted to gag and spit it out, but I swallowed it. Sparklez smiled and seemed to lighten up a bit.

"Okay, but don't give him a lot, alright? I want you to eat as much as you can. Well, I'd better get going. Goodnight, I love you." He kissed my lips, and I his.

He left the room, and I listened at his footsteps faded from outside.
Once I was sure he was gone, I scrapped off my plate into Terrence's awaiting mouth and he chomped all of it down.

After a few minutes, I wasn't feeling good. My stomach was churning, and my throat was tightening. I began to sweat slightly, and my chest felt like it was piling up.

I threw my covers off, the plate flying on to the floor as I rushed to get off the bed. It broke, scaring the crap out of Terrence. I'm pretty sure I could walk to the bathroom. It was just down the hall, not a big deal.

I gripped at the walls as I forced my legs to move down the hall, my side throbbing pain fully when I tried to move.

When I got to the bathroom, I immediately went to the toilet and threw up everything. Which wasn't much, just the remains of the bite of chicken. But I kept throwing up, and it wasn't food. It was blood. I coughed and sputtered as the red liquid poured from my throat. I was crying, I was scared. The pills hadn't worked. Not at all.

My whole body was shaking now as I vomited more sticky blood. The toilet looked like someone had been killed in it. I was sobbing the moments that I had in between pukes, I couldn't breathe. I was pitiful. I felt guilt and fear all at once. I wanted it to stop. But it wouldn't.

I felt a small wind came from the door opening, and I knew someone had seen me. I forgot to lock the bathroom door, crap.
"Syndy, what in the world is wrong with ye?!"

"H-h-help..." A sob escaped from my throat, but then more red vomit began to pour from my mouth.

I heard retreating footsteps. No, I wanted someone to help me. Someone to get rid of this horrible feeling. Why was Steve leaving?

My stomach was cramped up, my side was hurting so badly. I felt so dizzy and tired. More blood, more vomit.

"Tom? Tom! Oh my god!" I felt hands touch my shoulders, and I flinched away from them. They were gonna make me eat. I didn't want to eat. Sparklez knew I was lying to him. I didn't want to face him.

"What's wrong with em?!" Steve's voice came from behind me.

"Help me..." I managed to cry out before letting go of more fluids. Tears spilled down my cheeks. I must look terrible to them.
My vision blurred together, and I felt the same hands wrap around me and pulled me from the bowl.

They were gonna help, right?

They were gonna take the gross feelings away. They will.

~
Jordan's p.o.v.

"He's okay now. I gave him fluids, that should keep him stable enough until he eats something." Champ hung up a bag of clear liquid on a metal pole, the liquid was being inserted into my love.