Chapter 13: Why is My Phone in the Microwave?

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately regretted the decision of drinking with Wag. My headache had returned and so did the nauseating feeling.

I sat up slowly as my head began to throb painfully, I took in my surroundings.
I was on a couch in the middle of Wags living room. There were bottles littering the floor and trash everywhere.
Oh my god, how much did I drink?

"Wag?" I asked with a scratchy voice.

"Yes?" I heard him say. He sounded absolutely fine.

He popped his head in the doorway and waved.
"How are you feeling Jordan? You don't look very good."

"How much did I drink last night?!" I said looking at the bottles on the floor.

"Not that much actually. Maybe 5 or 6, it was me who did most of the drinking," he laughed.

"Wha? How are you still alive?! There must be at least 30 bottles here!"

"Believe it or not, wizards don't have much of a problem with alcohol. It just magically vanishes after you get drunk."

"So...no hangover?"

"Nope! But I can see you certainly do have one!"

"Ugh...I feel like crap."

"Aw I'm sorry, would you like me to walk you home? Or to the nearest washroom?" He laughed again.

"A bathroom would be nice, but I don't think I have enough energy to walk home."

"It's fine, you can crash on my couch while I clean up the place."

"I don't mean to be gross but uh...where's your bathroom?"

"It's down the hall to the left, and um...please lift the seat up before vomiting. I would appreciate that."

"Will do."

After an hour of continuous vomiting, I think I was done. I was never drinking ever again. Wag knocked on the door.

"Jordan, Toms here. He wants to see you."

Why the heck is Tom here?

I rinsed out my mouth and headed out of the bathroom. I went into the living room to see Tom standing in the doorway looking worried. He looked up at me when he heard me walk in.

"Sparklez! Where have you been! I've been worried sick about you!"

"Calm down mom, I was just drinking a little with Wag. Why are you so worried?"

"Because I called your phone seven times to see where you were and you didn't answer! Steve said you headed off into the direction of the village and I was worried the king had got you or something!"

My phone? Where was my phone?

"Um if you're wondering what happened to your phone, it's in the microwave." Wag said pointing towards the kitchen.

"What?! Why is my phone in the microwave?!"

"You said and did some weird things last night." Wag chuckled lightly.

"Back to the point! Why didn't you tell me you were going to Wags?!" Tom yelled.

"I didn't know you were gonna get so angry about it! I thought you wouldn't care! You normally don't care about anything that I do!"

"Forget it! I'm going home! Take your own drunk self back!"

He stormed angrily out the door and slammed it shut.

I slumped on the couch and groaned loudly. Why did he get so mad?

"Jordan, he just got scared. He tends to get angry whenever he feels emotion." Wag snickered.