Chapter 29: Captain Sparklez, Impregnator of Gods.

"Catch it you wimp! My grand mum can catch a frisbee better than you ever could!"

"Shut up Tom! You suck at this too!"

I laughed as I watched the two bicker while throwing the red frisbee around. I was laying underneath the shade of an oak tree with Wag sitting beside me, asleep.
My hands were rested underneath my head and my legs stretched out in absolute comfort.
Last night, I didn't have one nightmare or vision. Tom and I got plenty of rest and we were feeling great. So the whole group decided today was a great day to hang out since everyone was feeling so fantastic.

"Are they still playing with that infernal object?" I heard Wag mutter from underneath his dark hood.

"The frisbee? Yes, and they really do suck at it."

"Watch this..." He raised his hand out from his body and began to circle his fingers around, causing a tiny wind essence form in his hand.
He flung the essence towards the frisbee, causing it to go completely in the other direction, into the statue of taint.

"Wow, great job Tucker!" Tom groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't my bad aim this time! I blame nature!" Tucker threw his hands up in defense.

"Mother nature sure does hate your as-"

*BOOOM!*

I heard the loudest thud I'd ever heard in my entire life. The ground I was sitting on began to shake, Tom and Tucker fell as it did. I saw Sonja run over to us from her house with a terrified expression on her face.

"ITS THE TAINT! SOMETHINGS HAPPENING!"

My mind started to race, my head was getting huge waves of pain, my eye sight began to lose focus.
I was going to have another vision.
I heard Tom yell my name as I began to twitch violently. I didn't have control over my body, I tried to yell for help, but I couldn't move or speak willingly.

"The hold it's had on me has gone on far enough...I must rise. Help me rise hero. Please."

Ianites whispers were like music to my brain. I stood, without thinking it, and began walking towards the statue. I was still twitching and my body was burning as if my skin was on fire. I could see my friends trying to get to me, to stop me, but they kept falling from the quakes. My body faced the abomination of taint. My mind seems to fuse together as I prayed for my lady, my body collapsing onto my knees.

"Rise my lady, rise," I whispered.

The earthquakes grew stronger as a silhouette of white bloomed from the taint. Her figure shaped its shadow, her body twisting from the taint.
I gasped hard as I felt my body being released. I fell flat on my stomach with my right hand supporting me and my left over my accelerating heart.
She's here. She woke up.
My lady was free.
"Where are you...I can help you..." I whispered to the white silhouette form above the taint.
"Two...four...six...eight...two...four...six...eight..." I heard her whisper.
My mind went straight to the end.

I heard footsteps approach as the quakes died down.
"Jordan! What just happened?! Why does the statue have a lady on it?!"
Tucker bombarded me with questions.

"She's...she's in the end."

I picked myself up and ran. My mind was no where else. She needed my help.

"Sparklez! Wait!" I heard Tom yell.

The end portal was only a few miles away. I would get there very fast.
I could hear my friends footsteps behind me as I ran to the portal. They were coming with me.
I jumped down the hole that led into the portal room. When I approached the portal I jumped in immediantly. No second thoughts.
I teleported to the end and began to take off for the coordinates when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.